A goodbye

Wow, I'm on a role. I have so many ideas and I just need to write them all down. Sorry about this one though, I had to do this, 5 people just wasn't working for me, cause I completely forgot about Bee and Marla in the previous chapters, giving them one or two lines.

But do not stress because you'll be seeing them again, just not now. I'm not cruel enough to do a "rose" on you. Ok, we're all cool now. Yay, story time, now.

"Good old sorceress," he whispers under his breathe.

In the infirmary, the sorceress calmly sits on a bed, while the doctor carefully examines all the monitors around the room. After a few minutes he stands back and looks and the sorceress.

"It's mostly fine," he concludes, "Just keep up your nutrients and water. I may have to put you on a nutrient- filled diet for a week or so, just to make sure."

The sorceress frowns, "Does that mean no dessert tacos?"

The doctor shakes his head, making the sorceress pout in disappointment, showing him puppy eyes, "But..."

"No buts," The doctor interrupts.

The sorceress giggles at his words and jumps off the bed, "Fine! But, no dessert taco means no bow ties till next week. I was going to buy you one...."

"Sorceress!" Came the doctors indignant reply.

She took that moment as a cue to leave the room, running through the TARDIS and to the hallway. She stops a few meter down, noticing a new room amongst the old ones of the doctor's TARDIS. She reads the name. Sorceress was written in curly, fancy writing just like the way it was written in her TARDIS. She pushes open the door and stands with her mouth wide open.

"Wow!" Inside the room, was an exact replica of her bedroom in her TARDIS, "Thanks, sexy."

She feels a breathe on her shoulder and looks up into the green eyes of the doctor, "Who are you calling sexy?

"Your TARDIS. She's a beautiful machine and she told me it was fine to call me that, as I can't really call her T."

The doctor pretends to pout, making the sorceress realise that he was hoping she would say him, "Don't worry, doc. Your pretty too. The TARDIS is just..... sexier."

She grins at him and runs into the room, jumping onto her hammock and laying there. Her thought process went something long the lines of this:

Geez, all these conversations with the doctor mostly end with me insulting him. And then it's just awkward. I don't mean to make run off, I just find things getting a bit too out of control. I don't understand what's happening. I mean....

He's another timelord, which is great. And to be honest, he's kinda cute. But that's all I think. But I have this feeling in my gut.... or is it my heart. Anyway, I have this weird feeling that comes whenever he's around me. 

And the way that Marla and Bee look at me when I insult him, it's like they find it awkward. But, the only reason it should be awkward would be if I was...... flirting! Oh no!

The doctor on the other hand, was watching the sorceress as she jumps onto the hammock, and stares up at the ceiling, her forehead creasing in thought. The doctor's thoughts were more like this:

Oh, sorceress. You always seem to get yourself hurt, and I always have to come and rescue. If I didn't care about you so much, you would be seriously damaged by now. I wouldn't say it was entirely my fault that she gets hurt, because she always seemed to want to protect everyone, and stop others getting hurt, even though that might include herself getting hurt.