The sisters are back.

"Goodbye A"

The sorceress's vision began to swim and swirl around, the once white room turning into a blur of colours, new ones forming out of the old ones. As the colours swirled around her, getting faster and faster, they blurred together forming new colours the Sorceress had never seen before. The swirling got faster and faster and faster until it slowed to a stop, the colours forming back into life.

She blinked twice, a blurry, concerned face swimming into view. She felt the strong hands of the doctor carefully, although firmly shaking her shoulders.

"Sorceress? Sorceress?" she heard the doctor call, quietly at first and then increasing in volume. 

She blinked again to clear her vision a final time. Noticing her awareness, the doctors lets go, and sits down beside her, concern still written all over his face.

"Sorceress?" he repeats.

She looks at him, confused, "Yes?"

"What was that about?" he asks, shock evident in his voice.

The Sorceress shook her head slowly, trying to gather her thoughts, "I don't know."

He places a calming hand on her shoulder, "As much as I would like to 'forget it', I think it's important for us to figure this out together."

She nods, "I know. I know. It IS important. I'm sure of it, but I didn't quite understand it. It wasn't as clear as any of the others."

The doctor leans back. As the sorceress looks around her, she notices that the two of them were sitting on the hard wooden floor, backs propped up against the front of the couch. She slowly gets up, shaky on her legs, and slides into the couch, a comfier position. The doctor follows suit, and they both sit in silence for a moment, both minds working like clockwork, neither knowing what to say, and yet... the silence was almost... comfortable. 

The doctor breaks the silence, as he stares into the stressed eyes of his friend, "So, let's start from the start..."

"It's the best place to start," the sorceress adds in with a smile.

The doctor gives a short laugh, "So... was it a vision."

The sorceress shakes her head, "No. At least, I don't think so."

"A memory," he asks.

"Not that either...." 

He stares at her, confused, as she elaborates.

"It was weird. There was a white room, and a flower."

"A flower?" he asks.

"Yeah, so I picked it and the floor just covered up the hole, like it wasn't there in the first place."

The doctor nods, "strange..."

"Yeah, very. And then, after a while of silence, a man appeared. An old man... he seemed to get older every time I looked at him, his hair, and his eyes, they would whiten as each minute passed."

"What did he look like?" The doctor urges.

"He wore an old coat, and had a stopwatch in his pocket. His face.... was sort of familiar, and yet I have never seen him before."

"Not as the sorceress," the doctor reminded.

The sorceress thought for a moment, "No.... do you reckon he was from my past life?"

"Perhaps," the doctor shrugs his shoulders, "What happened next?"

"He spoke to me.... Said some strange things, strange things that almost made sense. And he said my name, but I couldn't hear it. A sort of .... buzzing noise happened. He told me it was because I can't know my name.... Something about time."