Cold Blood (Part 2)

So, great chapters, hey? Cringing person literally talking to herself. Ha ha.... ok I should stop.

The doctor, sorceress and Nasreen get escorted through the city, via a park like place. The Silurian doctor keeps pushing the sorceress forward, as she stumbles over lose dirt and rocks.

"Quit that!" she complains as Malokeh pushes her once more, "I can walk on my own."

Just as she says that, she feels the oncoming symptoms of another memory or vision. She gasps, as her vision changes, and finds herself in a lab

".... Keep, still. This is for your own good."

She grumbles as she hears the familiar buzzing noise of her forbidden name, and looks around the room. The place is covered in white; white walls, white floors, white roof, and white sliding door. A bunch of doctors stand around her, masks on, holding various medical equipment and lights. She squirms in the seat as one comes closer.

"No..." she shouts, her mouth making the noise, even though she hadn't meant to say anything.

'The memory taking control, I suppose' she thinks.

"Please why?" She hears herself shout.

One of the doctor's lower her mask and looks right into the girl's eyes, "Because you are dangerous to our race. You have seen what you have done. You know you are dangerous. We are trying to help you."

"No, you're not!" The sorceress complains, and wriggles once more.

She hears the door slide open, and all the doctor's turn, surprised about the intrusion. Standing in the doorway is an older version of the boy she had seen in her first memory. She feels her younger self sigh in relief, and she looks on in curiosity.

"Hello," the teenage boy says, "I've come for my friend."

As he says that, the memory fades and the sorceress finds herself back in the Silurian home, in the arms of the doctor. He smiles down at her, and she looks at him in surprise, and then widens her eyes, and rolls off him unto the floor, so he trips over her, face planting on the floor.

"Humans," Restac spits, as she watches them get up, with a prod from Malokeh.

"What... what?" The sorceress stutters.

The doctor grins at her, and dusts himself off, "Firstly, Restac, neither of us are humans, and secondly, sorceress, I assume that you had another vision."

She shakes her head, "Memory."

He looks surprised at her disappointment, and looks her up and down, "Are you ok?"

"Is anyone?" she replies.

He nods, and they keep walking in silence.

In the Church basement, Ambrose slowly creeps down the stairs, to where Alaya sits.

"What's the cure," she asks, getting straight to the point.

"What?"

"I saw what you've done to my dad," Ambrose tells her, annoyed, "What's the cure?"

"Why would I tell you?" Alaya asks her, smiling.

Ambrose growls, "Cause, if you don't, I'm going to have to use this on you."

She holds up a Taser, and points it at Alaya.

"Now you reveal yourselves," The reptile smirks.

"First you take me son, now your hurt my dad. I'm just protecting my family here. That's all. I don't want to use it. I want you to put things right."