Flesh and Stone (Part 2)

Ooh, la la. Goody, we are getting there. Soon, I'll be able to crush all your dreams like a can of soda. Ha ha. Ok, I always find it hard to put an episode of doctor who into three chapters, but if I make it four, it's not long enough in each chapter - this is what I have to deal with....

Ok, so, soon... there will be a filler chapter will be all nice and fuzzy, and I'm sure you'll enjoy it. It will happen after this episode (Two more chapters including this one) and then you can enjoy some sorceress and doctor time, and maybe some Amy interruptions, cause why not?

Right, let's get on with the story.....

"It's hard to put in your terms, Dr Song, but as best as I understand it, the Angels are laughing," Bob tells them.

"Laughing?" River asks. confused.

"Because you haven't noticed yet. The doctor and the sorceress in their TARDIS' haven't noticed.

"Doctor!" Octavian calls sternly.

The doctor stands, moving from the position he held, crouching next to the sorceress.

"No wait," he says as he stands, "there's something.... I've..."

He turns around slowly, and spots a large crack running above the door. It glows brightly, and menacingly.

"missed," the doctor finishes, slowly.

He runs to the wall as Amy says, "That's..... that's like the crack from my bedroom wall from when I was a little girl."

"Yes," the doctor answers.

"Ok, enough," Octavian shouts at the group, "we're moving out!""

"Agreed," River says, "Sorceress?"

She turns to the girl, still crouching on the floor.

"Yeah," She says slowly.

She gets up and leans on River.

"Doctor?"  River asks.

"Fine!" he says as he grabs his sonic and uses it on the crack.

"What are you doing?" River asks.

"Right with you, he dismisses.

"We're not leaving without you!" River complains.

"Oh, yes you are. Bishop?" The doctor calls.

"Sorceress, Miss Pond, Dr Song, now!" Octavian calls.

The sorceress gives the doctor a look as she leaves with River.

They walk slowly through the forest, a strange throbbing echoing in the sorceress' head, with every step she takes. She groans, as she leans heavily on River. River looks at he with worry.

"Sorceress? What is it?" She asks.

The sorceress shakes her head and tries to keep moving, but it's becoming increasingly hard.

"What's wrong?" River tries again.

"I'm sorry," The sorceress whispers and then hears herself saying, "Four."

She grips a rock, and lays down on it, curing her legs inwards, into her body. Her eyes glass over as she tries to stop the Angels.

"Med- scanner, now!" River demands, as a cleric passes it to her.

She crouches next to the sorceress, and attaches it to her arm.

"Dr, song. we can't stay here, we've got to keep moving," Octavian orders.