Time of Angels (Part 2)

Ahhh, great story. Can't wait to show you her 'vision' cause it explains so much. Right, haven't got much to say, but I think I forgot to add in a picture in the last one, so let me change that.... Anyway, onwards with the story. See you next one.

Btw, if you would rather author's notes at the end please tell me, ok?

The sorceress, who had not followed the rest of them, had not noticed the four new arrivals. Her vision was starting to fade, as she recognizes the symptoms of another vision or memory.

"Not again!"

Amy Pond stands in front of a screen, staring intently at it as she tries hard not to blink. She blinks suddenly, and a stone Angels suddenly blinks into existence in front of her, It's appearance more like a TV, black and white and flickering.

Someone says something, "The image of an angel is an angel.

Amy Pond now stands in a forest and stumbles slightly as her head begins to felt worse and worse. She lays down on a log, while River stands near her trying to see what the matter is.

"There's an angel in her eye."

It's back to the same room that Amelia was in, but it remains empty. Amelia goes to go in but gets stopped. A few seconds later the Angel moves out of the screen and this time goes properly to stone. You hear stone moving against stone, but nobody else does.

A cavern full of stone statues lay around you, but none of you recognize what they are, because you are focusing on finding the main stone angel. The angel from the ship comes closer, step by step, to the crouching group, as none of them are looking that way. Amelia stands at the furthest end of the group, unaware that the angel is behind her. She lets out a scream as the Angel swiftly breaks her neck and she crumples to the floor.

Back in the TARDIS, the doctor stares at Amelia's lifeless body darkly. He rolls up his sleeves and presses buttons on the TARDIS angrily. You try to calm him down, but he pushes you away. He is angry because this was the third adventure of his companion, and his first companion as the eleventh doctor, and he killed her by allowing her to stay on the planet for more than five minutes like she promised.

A quick snapshot of an evil looking Doctor cornered by a bunch of Daleks and other species. Suddenly a blast goes off and they all burn up in flames. No chances. You stand sadly beside him, wondering what he has become.

The visions end, and the sorceress notices that she has crouched down. Gasping for breath, she fixes up her hair and straightens up. Not a moment too soon, as River comes over to her silently and taps her on the shoulder.

"Coming?" she asks, before looking carefully at her, "Was it another vision?"

She contemplates whether to tell her the answer, as she looks around, spotting the doctor talking with some other people.

"Yes," she says, "but don't tell the doctor. I don't want him to worry, and I think this visions contains a lot of spoilers."

She giggles at the word spoilers, but rubs her head afterward. River smiles at her softly.