Victory of the Daleks (Part 3)

Wow two chapters in two days. I'm really proud of myself. I've gotta say though. I have so much to write. This is the 14th chapter. Almost made it to number 15. Oh and for those of you that noticed the TARDIS wasn't capitalized, look again! Cause it is now. Thanks to someone who kindly mentioned it to me. Thank you. Yay. Well enjoy this final chapter of the victory of the Daleks, hope you enjoyed my little twist of the testimony. Oh Blood transfer, bet you didn't see that coming. And you don't know why, but I do. Spoilers!!!!!!

Suddenly the white Dalek from the ship appears on the Tardis monitor.

Doctor! Call off your attack!

He laughs at them, "Ah-ha, what? And let you scuttle off back to the future? No fear. This is the end for you. The final end!"

Call of the attack, or we will destroy the Earth

The doctor doesn't flinch, "I'm not stupid, mate! You've just played your last card!"

Bracewell is a bomb.

This time the doctor seems a little nervous, "You're bluffing. Deception's second nature to you. There isn't a sincere bone in your body," he stops as he realises what he said, "There isn't a bone in your body."

His power is derived from an Oblivion Continuum! Call off your attack, or we will detonate the android.

"No!" The doctor practically shouts, "This is my best chance ever! The last of the Daleks! I can rid the Universe of you, once and for all!"

Then do it. But we will shatter the planet below! The Earth will die screaming! 

"And if I let you go, you'll be stronger than ever. A new race of Daleks," he replies, distraught.

Then choose, Doctor! Destroy the Daleks or save the Earth. Begin countdown of Oblivion Continuum! Choose, Doctor! Choose! Choose! 

He sighs as he makes his decision, "The Doctor to Danny Boy. The Doctor to Danny Boy. Withdraw."

"Say again, sir. Over," Danny Boy clarifies.

"Withdraw! return to Earth. Over and Out," the doctor says bluntly.

"But sir..." Danny Boy tries.

"There's no time," the doctor replies sternly, "You have to return to Earth now! Over!"

The doctor goes over to his TARDIS and sets coordinates for Earth. The TARDIS makes the wheezing noise as the doctor flies it, still angry.

"Doctor," The sorceress wheezes, trying to sound stern, "Stop."

He turn around to face her and looks at her curled up posture.

"Stop beating yourself up," she orders him, "It wasn't your fault. It was the Earth or The Daleks. You couldn't do both."

He opens his mouth to argue back but the sorceress puts a hand up to silence him, "No! I'm proud of you. You choose the right thing. Now let's go save the Earth. The Daleks were always going to survive. They always do, let's do something more productive, eh?"

He nods at her smiles, "Yeh, let's go save the Earth."

He helps her up, keeping an arm around her waist to help her walk and they go out of the door and into the room where the others a waiting. The doctor makes a move to punch Bracewell, but the sorceress keeps him back.

"Professor. You're a bomb," she explains to his shocked face, "An inconceivably massive Dalek bomb."

"What?" Edwin asks.

"There's an Oblivion Continuum inside you - a captured wormhole that provides perpetual power. Detonate that, and the Earth will bleed through into another dimension!" The doctor says before pushing him onto the ground and opening up his shirt, "Now keep down!"