Amy's Choice (Part 2)

Ok, good, back on track with updates. I should be releasing them quickly, as I did back when I started and like I promised I would. 

Something's different huh? Why is the sorceress getting drained when she travels between the two dreams huh? You may never know.... actually, correction. You will know. Some day. Or you may have to go back and infer if I've forgotten I've written about it. But when I tell you a big Secret, you should be able to figure out about this. :) HAVE FUN READING

"Can I borrow you? You're the size of my grandson."

The doctor kneels in front of her, as she puts the jumper over his head.

He sighs as he tries to explain to her, "Slightly keen to move on. Freak psychic schism to sort out," he leans froward, examining her carefully, "You're incredibly old, aren't you?"

The birdsong starts again and all four of them fall asleep, dropping to the ground.

Back on the Tardis, Amy, Rory and The doctor all wake at the same time. Concerned, the doctor walks over to the sorceress and crouches in front of her. She stays asleep, even as the doctor tries to shake her awake.

"Is she ok?" Rory asks the doctor.

"Her sleeping is getting longer, and her energy is getting more drained. Do you think she's ok?" His voice a deathly quiet.

Rory shakes his head, and walks slowly over to the doctor, "Would you like me to check her. I'm a doctor."

"Nurse, Rory, And no. She's an Alien."

"It's bloody cold," Rory mentions, as he tries to avoid the subject.

"The heating's off," The doctor replies.

"The heating's off?" Rory asks.

"Yeah. Put on a jumper. That's what I always do," The doctor answers, half-heartedly.

The sorceress weakly opens her eyes, and smiles at the doctor.

"Hello," he says to her.

She nods back at him, not having the strength to say anything.

"Everything's off, sensors, core power. We're drifting. The scanner's down so we can't even see out. We could be anywhere. Someone, something, is overriding my controls," The doctor growls, as he gets up from next to the sorceress and tries to use the controls.

A man pops up next to them, making the sorceress jump. He is shorter than all of them, even the sorceress, and he wears a bow tie as well as the doctor. He smiles at the girl on the floor and takes a step closer to her, much to the doctor's dislike.

"Well, that took a while. Honestly, I'd heard such good things. Last of the timelords," He says, and winks at the sorceress, "The oncoming storm. Him in the bow tie."

"How did you get into my TARDIS? What are you?" The doctor asks.

The man pays hardly any attention to him, just keeps smirking at the sorceress, "What shall we call me? Well, if you're the Time Lord, let's call me the Dream Lord."

The sorceress eyes droop to the floor, as she whispers, "Doctor."

He rushes to her side, and puts a hand on her cheek, rousing her once more, "Hey? Sorceress?"

She looks up at him, and he smiles.

"Is time catching up to you, sorceress?" The dream lord asks, with a chuckle.