Bee and Marla

Wow, that was such a good ending. It makes me relieved to get that long part over and done with. It was like double the size of a normal chapter. And I thought I was only going to make it 3 parts long, but it ended out as 5. I could nearly make it six.

Anyway, this pic of the wolf is really adorable, it's the princes emblem. I know I said prince, but it doesn't feel right to call him King after so much time calling him a prince. Anyway, enjoy.

The sorceress woke up to find herself in her hammock of her room. Stretching her arms, she swing her legs over the edge and hops down. Her muscles ached liked she had just run a marathon, as she tiredly climbs down the stairs to her sitting area. She opens the door, just in time to see a blur of motion go past the in the hallway outside, startling her and knocking her backwards.

"Ouch," she groans, getting up from where she was flung over.

The doctor runs back to the door, apologizing, "So, sorry."

"What on earth were you doing."

"I wasn't doing anything on earth," the doctor replies confused.

The sorceress punches his arm playfully, "You know what I meant."

I second head poked through the doorway, this one belonging to Bee.

"Sorry about that," Bee apologizes, "The doctor wasn't being very nice. I don't know why you like him so much."

"I don't like him, Bee," the sorceress warns, giving her companion a glare.

"You don't like me?" the doctor asks, pretending to be hurt.

"I didn't mean that," the sorceress says, annoyed.

"That was what you said," Bee says in a sing-song voice.

"Argh, stop it you two. I just woke up, I don't want to be bombarded with stupid people who don't know what sarcasm is," She complains finally.

"Stupid?" The doctor asks at the same time as Bee says, "Sarcasm?"

"Yes. Sarcasm and stupid. Now leave me alone," she says, shoeing them out.

She closes the door and was about to go back to her hammock, when it opens again behind her.

"What is it now?" she asks, turning around to see the doctor back in her doorway.

"Well, before we left Drorolara, the prince said he wanted to give you something," he explains, his hand outstretched in a fist, in front of him.

The sorceress puts her hand under it and he drops the charm into it.

"It is a charm?" the sorceress says as she picks it up with her other hand, examining it.

"Yeah, I have a chain if you want to use it as a necklace," the doctor says.

"No need," the sorceress cuts him off, "I already wear a necklace, I'll add it to that."

The doctor looks at the silver necklace around her neck and picks it up, examining the charm already on it. It was two small giraffes, one black and one white, with their necks entwined (Pic is in the next chapter). The sorceress clipped the moon on next to it and it slid down the chain, bumping into the other one.

"You could collect charms from places we go," the doctor suggests.

She shakes her head, "People I meet."

"People you meet," he repeats.

She nods, "Special people I meet. Nice people. People I probably wont see again."