A needed chat....

Well, that went pretty good didn't it. I hope you still like reading this :)

The sorceress puts down her pen, and stretches her aching hand. Sighing to herself, she rereads all the notes she had written down in her dream diary. Hearing a knock at her door, she closes the book, locks it and walks softly over to the door. Dressed in fluffy socks, and a woolen jumper, she looked like a warm, fuzzy marshmallow. She opens the door, to reveal a smiling doctor.

"Hello," he says to her, and she looks up into his green eyes, "You done writing? I came in an hour ago, but you were to engrossed to notice."

"An hour?!" The sorceress gasps, and mentally slaps herself, "How long does it take to write a few memories?"

The doctor grins at her, and she playfully punches his shoulder.

"I'm surprised you can actually reach my shoulder," the doctor teases after she hits him.

"Oi!" She growls.

He smiles again, and slides past her into her room. She follows him, and sits down on a couch, the doctor sitting beside her.

"I wanted to talk to you," he tells her.

She nods, "Why does my life always seem like an on going pattern. Going on an adventure, going unconscious in some form, waking up in my hammock, chatting with you, then back to the adventure. Should I be concerned?"

He laughs at her, "That is very true."

"Not helping my self confidence here," The sorceress eyes him.

He puts his hands up in mock surrender, "Sorry."

She laughs again, "Can we do something other than talk?"

"I thought you wanted to understand what you experienced today?" The doctor asks her.

"Don't get me wrong," She quickly defends, "I really want to understand all about my past, but I don't get the time to spend with you, having fun. We don't really know each other that well, and, to be honest, I don't really trust you. I want to spend time with you, doctor."

He nods in agreement, "Yeah, I need you to trust me more, and I want to know you better."

She smiles at him and fiddles with a lock of hair that fell in front of her face.

"Where do you want to go?" The doctor asks, "What do you want to do? Or more like, when do you want to go? We have a time machine, we can go anywhere."

She chuckles, "I don't think you've grasped the concept, that I own a TARDIS, doctor. I can travel anywhere I like, anytime."

He smiles at her teasing, "It's not everyday you get to spend time with a timelord, when you thought you had killed all your race."

"Killed?" The sorceress half whispered, her eyes wide with shock, "You killed them?"

He looks down at his hands, and then rubs his face, "I had to."

She could feel sadness radiating off him in waves, and she realises that he was sorry for what he did. She places a comforting hand on his shoulder, "It's alright."

He smiles at her in thanks, "What are we going to do today?"

She grins, and a laugh escapes her lips, "We're going shopping!"

"Shopping?" he asks her, surprised, as she didn't seem like one of those girls that liked shopping that much.

Shopping turned out to be exploring the market places of the famous planet Arkaa. As they wander down the long stone path, that kept the visitors off the grass, their heads kept turning every way, reading the various signs above the small pop up stores. The doctor's eyes train towards a small shop, selling only bow ties. The man behind the store, beckons him.