Second Regeneration

New Regeneration. Yahoo. Just a hair pic today. I really love her hair, so pretty and pink. If I could change my hair colour, I would totally make it look like that, cause it is so pretty. Anyway, enough rambling from my part, time to get on with my story.

The new sorceress smirks at the shocked expression on the doctor before curiosity sweeps over her face, "I need a mirror."

The doctor turns to leave before she calls him back, "Hey, wait. I want it pink. Or white. I like white and pink. Maybe both. Yeah, make it white and pink."

He smiles at her and comes closer, "You are childish today."

"No way. You got it wrong. I am childish for this regeneration," she twirls around and stares at her clothes, "You're stuck with me this way. Argh. I need new clothes. Don't worry about the mirror. There will be one in my wardrobe."

She skips off, the doctor following in amusement. She finds the wardrobe and turns around to talk to the doctor.

"You are definitely not following me in here," she giggles a little before continuing, "You can wait here."

He nods and she slips into the room. She picks out a flowy pink skirt and a grey, furry jumper with a fox on it. She picks a flower crown up from a table beside her and places it on her hair. She walks back out to the corridor and sees the doctor waiting patiently, leaning on the wall, arms crossed. He smiles at her cute outfit and smiles back, her blue eyes sparkling.

"You look so much younger than you did," he points out, "You said you didn't like being that way."

"Yeah, I know. Thank you. I rather this me," she twirls again and giggles before remembering, "Bee! How is she?"

"Asleep. I checked her over, before you came stumbling past. No lasting injuries, she'll probably sleep for a few more days. Then she will be perfectly fine."

The sorceress nods and yawns, covering her mouth with her hand. The doctor smiles again.

"Come on, princess. You'd better get some sleep. You haven't finished regenerating yet."

"Princess," she said through a yawn, "I like that name. Remind me to tell you to call me that more often."

He laughs at her silly sentence, "Or you could just tell me now, princess. I prefer you this way, though. Cute, small and adorable."

"Oi," she says and yawns again.

"Oh, come on. Time to sleep."

He puts an arm around her waist and walks through another door, with The Sorceress written across it in floral writing. The room was the largest he had ever seen. There was so many rooms in it and so many plants hanging from the roof and climbing up the walls. A large staircase led up to a balcony, on which, the sorceress had her bed, which was really more of a hammock. Beside the staircase was a ladder, leading up to a nook in her large bookcase. Some pillows and blankets were arranged nearly in the nook, which made up her reading area. Opposite the bookcase was a large TV, which could be moved up and down, to suit her whether she was lying in bed or sitting in the couch in front of it. A desk was situated next to the TV, containing all the writing supplies, anyone could ever dream of. And that was only the main room. Other doors were leading of it, with labels reading kitchen, library, study, bathroom and living room as well as greenhouse, relaxing room, spa and a second bedroom.

"Why do you need a second bedroom?"

"Oh you never know. One time I kept falling out of my hammock. I moved into the second bedroom, it has a proper bed. And it's bigger," she says while giggling.