Time of Angels (Part 3)

ALL RIGHT! So, I absolutely love the vision that she had. You'll understand in about approximately..... (Calculating)...... 100 chapters. Jk, it'll only be about 50. Anyway, almost reached three hundred views, which is pretty good, although most of them were me, editing my story. He he. OK, do you guys like my meme input, cause you need to read them, they're kinda funny. Every episode will have at least one meme in it, maybe more, so keep a lookout for them. Yes, I'm a meme person, Deal with it!

Sorry about that, *Salute*, Ohh, they turn into stars instead of Asterix, what? Ok. onwards, so that I don't keep rambling on.....

"Right," Octavian interrupts the doctor's thoughts, "Check every single statue in this chamber. You know what we are looking for. Complete visual inspection. One question- how do we fight it?"

"We find it and hope," the doctor tells him.

The sorceress slaps him and follows, when he goes off on his own. The two of them shine their torches, examining the cavern around them, while Amy stares in awe. The sorceress flicks her light to the ground as she subconsciously rubs her eye. She pulls her hand away when she feels grit fall through her fingers. The doctor sees her expression and turns to her.

"What's the matter," he asks her, "You've been acting weird, ever since River arrived."

"I have?" The sorceress questions, although she knows she had been acting weird.

"Yes...." The sorceress says, but gets interrupted by River injecting something in her arm, "Ouch!"

"Viro-stabiliser," she says simply and walks back to Amy.

The sorceress stares down at her feet, waiting for the doctor to continue the conversation, but instead hears River shout at him from across the room.

"Yes, we are."

"Sorry what?" The doctor pretends, and the sorceress looks at him and then down at the device in his hands. She nudges him.

"Other way," she whispers, and the doctor flips around, making Amy laugh.

"Yeah," The doctor mumbles.

Amy grins at turns to River, "You are so his wife."

"Oh, Amy, Amy, Amy! This is the doctor we're talking abuot. Do you really think it could be anything that simple?" River asks.

"Yep."

"Ahh, Amelia. You're good, but you're missing something. I'm not a timelord."

She stalks off, Amelia thinking curiously about her choice of words. Timelord....

They all stand around the cavern, examining the statues, as they hear a gunshot from somewhere. Standing up straightly, the sorceress tenses.

"Sorry, sorry. I thought.... I thought it looked at me," She hears a cleric say, and she breathes out slowly in relief.

"We know what the Angel looks like. Is that an Angel?" Octavian says sternly to him.

The sorceress immediately feels guilty for the young man.

"No, sir."

Octavian glares at him, "No, sir, it is not! According to the Doctor, we are facing an enemy of unknowable power and infinite evil. So it would be good, it would be very good, if we could all remain calm in the presence of decor."

"What's your name?" The sorceress asks, coming closer to the obviously scared man.

"Bob, ma'am."