You're my Bow Tie Guy

Oh la la. A broken girl, a broken necklace....... Ok, that was random. Hope you guys like this story, and sorry for those new people who have to read through all the random comments I made to myslef when I was bored. Seriously though, i made some really random comments, mostly to these starter author's notes, because sometimes I thought what I wrote was a bit stupid ._. yeah......

Well, now something else has kind of been revealed, the fact that if she takes off the necklace she gets hurt. And you guys know that she's already a timelord, so it can't be anything like a chameleon circuit, so what is it? What's so special about the necklace she wears. You'll have to find out. Also, I just realized that this book is so different from many others, because they all start off with the new female protagonist being human and changing to timelord, at least that's as far as I've read from them. Mine starts off with the main female protagonist being a timelord to start off with, which does cause some complications, like two TARDIS' and two sonics, and overall the fact that if she gets really hurt she regenerates. 

But, I reckon that she couldn't regenerate this time, because she wasn't wearing her necklace, this is just to clear up a few misunderstandings that may have happened.

The sorceress head ached. Really badly. And she didn't know what from. All she remembered was waking up her, after what she assumed was Venice.

Opening her eyes, she looks tiredly around the room. It was definitely her room, but.... She sniffs the air. Something smelt different. Something smelt burnt, and it wasn't at all pleasant.

She slides out of bed, and puts on some fluffy slippers. Her hair hangs loose in dirty clumps and knots. Sighing, as she thought of the trouble it would cause when she brushes it, she moves past the hairbrush without a second glance, and walks out the room as she is.

Her head was muddled and she was confused. She follows the unpleasant scent of burnt food, down corridors, until at last she finds herself in the kitchen, where the smell is strongest, and could be fatal.

She grins when she sees the doctor hurrying into the room, holding a fire extinguisher the wrong way. He realises and flips it around, spraying on the arising flames. A flame catches in his hair, and he jumps around patting it out.

The sorceress couldn't contain her laughter anymore, and she burst, dropping to the floor and howling with laughter. The doctor spots her and stops dancing around, the flame gone from his hair. He looks at her surprised, as she gasps for air.

"That was hilarious," she puffs, and stands up, regaining her balance.

He frowns at her, "How long have you been standing there."

"Not long, but long enough to see that you can't cook."

She looks around at the ash filled room, smoke pouring from the flames on the stove, and food messes all over the floor, walls and ceiling.

"What happened?" She asks, shocked.

He grins at her awkwardly and rubs the back of his neck, "Nothing."

She raises her eyebrows and slides past him into the kitchen. She walks up to the bench and sees a couple of open brownie mix packets. Each one was a mess.

"Brownies?" she asks.

"Yeah, want some?" He grins.

She turn to him, "I don't believe you succeeded in making any."

He sighs.

"You're right. I was going to make you some brownies for when you woke up, but things didn't go to plan."