Cold Blood (Part 3)

Sorry, for disappearing for so long, Been going through a lot and have been having a difficult time. But it's alright, though my writing may have gotten worse, since I haven't been doing it for some time and I've stopped reading books. Hope you don't mind. It's also going to be shorter, so I can get another chapter out quicker.

Love Nik :)

"I think I got the message into them, don't you?"

The doctor smirks at her, raising his eyebrows, "You're worse than me, and I don't know how that's possible," he lowers his voice, whispering in her ear, "it's good to have you back."

She shrugs her shoulder, waving him off. She then walks over to the table that Amy, Nasreen and Eldane sit at.

"I suppose you have a lot to talk about," She says, trying to get them to hurry up.

Not quite catching on, Eldane asks, "how so?"

"You both want the planet," the doctor explains, knowing where the Sorceress was coming from, their brains being very similar, as they are both Timelords.

"You both have a genuine claim to it," the sorceress adds on.

Amy glares at them, silently telling them to stop finishing each other's sentences. They smiled at her.

"Are you authorized to negotiate on behalf of humanity?" Eldane asks them both.

The sorceress shakes her head, "Sadly, no. But they are!"

She grins, and laughs at the shocked expression on the two human's faces.

"What?!"

"No, we're not!" Amy protests.

"Course you are!" The doctor spreads his hand about, illustrating his words as his says them, "Amy Pond and Nasreen Chaudhry, speaking for the planet."

The sorceress walks behind them and places a hand on each of their shoulders, "Humanity couldn't have better ambassadors. Who has more fun than us?"

She looks at Amy, and then walks back to the doctor, to sling an arm over his shoulder, loving the way they worked perfectly together, as a team. Amy follows her, more excited than she was.

"Is this what happens, in the future, the planet gets shared? Is that what we need to do?"

The sorceress laughs at her and shrugs her shoulders, although she knew the answer, "who knows?"

"What are you talking about?" Nasreen comes up behind the three of them, giving them all annoyed looks, like a child missing out on an important joke.

The doctor's smile fades a little, as he remembers she's still there, "Oh, Nasreen, sorry, probably worth mentioning at this stage, Amy and I travel in time, a bit."

"Anything else," she questions, wondering how she missed out on this much.

The doctor takes a breath, getting ready for one of his big explanations.

"There are fixed points through time where things must always stay the way they are. This is not one of them. This is an opportunity. A temporal tipping point. Whatever happens today, will change future events, create its own timeline, its own reality. The future pivots around you, here, now. So do good, for humanity, and for Earth," The sorceress cuts in, much to the doctor's dismay.

She giggles a little at his look.

"I was supposed to say that," he protests.

She pats him on the shoulder, in mock sympathy, "You can say the next big speech, whenever you feel like it."