Sisters United (Part 2)

Bee and Marla, sisters united. Bee is the brown haired one and Mara, the blonde. I find it really cute. Sisterly love. It's so nice when it actually happens. ._. Ok, right. Onward with the story.

"Sorceress?" he says, in concern, after reading what it says, "We've landed above Drorolara."

Drorolara, the home of the wolf people. Werewolf stories originated from their clan. The wolf people hate trespassers and there are rumors that whoever goes there, never come back.

"Drorolara," She repeats, "That's not that bad, right?"

He shakes his head as Bee comes into the main control room, to join them.

"Have you found the bottle, Bee?" She asks her, changing subjects quickly.

She holds up a large bottle and shakes her head, "This is the biggest I could find."

The sorceress laughs at her and take the bottle from her hands, "It'll do. A slight exaggeration on my part. It's slightly smaller than a flamingo."

Bee laughs and walks out of the control room, probably to go to her room. The sorceress lets out my breath when she leaves, not realising that she was holding it the whole time. She turns back to the doctor, with a worried look on her face.

"Drorolara, the wolf people. That's not great. But we need the TARDIS" she whispers softly, mostly to herself.

The doctor nods and reads something else of the hand held device, "Drorolara. Suitable atmosphere. Rainy most of the time..."

The sorceress quickly interrupts him from his ramble, "Which part did we land over."

The planet Drorolara was separated into parts; The moon kingdom, was the place where the royal family of the wolf people stayed, The upper kingdom, was the place were the rich people lived and dwelled, The middle kingdom, mainly consisted of marketplaces, but a few did live there, mostly the owners of said marketplaces, The lower kingdom, was a mess of run down houses where the poorest, weakest wolf people lived, the equivalent of the slums on Earth, and lastly the baren, which was too dangerous for even the strongest of the wolf people to go.

The doctor flicks down the page and reads out the location, "We've arrived approximately over the border between the moon kingdom and the baren."

The sorceress shivers at the word baren. The harsh weather there and low levels of oxygen make it hard to breathe. She had been there once. Didn't last long. Went back to the Tardis the second it had landed, mainly because the baren doesn't have doors and the TARDIS couldn't blend in anywhere, so it was just a random door in the middle of the baren.

The doctor notices her shiver and glances at her worriedly, "Have you been to the baren?"

"Once. Very bad experience."

He nods and opens his mouth to ask something else, "Bee, she can't come, can she."

The sorceress shakes her head, looking in the direction Bee had run off in, "She's still weak from the Daleks. Having no air would damage her. Us on the other hand, well, I don't know. But we'd have a better chance than her."

He nods at her, both silently agreeing to go talk to her. The sorceress reaches for his hand in comfort, as they slowly walk over to Bee's bedroom, and he grasps it firmly. The sorceress places a hand on her door and raps on it once, waiting for an answer. A muffled "Come in." came from inside and the doctor turned the doorknob so they could enter. Bee watches them warily as they come in, her eyes moving to their hands, still being held.

"Oh, good. Holding hands again," she says sarcastically, once they had closed the door behind them.

They smile warmly at her, dreading her reaction when they tell her that she can't come.