The man of her dreams

The room slowly filled with the smell of burning candles, as the Sorceress flitted around her bedroom lighting each one with an electronic match. The scents were a mix of tropical fruits and flowers, some of her new favourite scents in this regeneration. She had a throbbing headache, and was hoping to calm her racing mind, with the candles. She lighted the last one, watching the flame dance around on the wax candle, and slumped on the soft grey couch. She closed her eyes momentarily. The silence around her was relaxing.

BANG

The door slammed open, and the high pitched voice of the doctor awoke her from her temporary rest.

"So what adventure do you wanna go on next? I asked Amy but she was too busy... well I don't really know what she was doing, but.... Where do you want to go? There's a planet made of cheese, or we could visit the people who invented maple syrup, or the people who invented a duplication device... but that didn't end so well..... or we could- Why are you staring at me like that?"

The sorceress, who was annoyed at her rude awakening... was leaning on one arm and glaring aggressively at the doctor, not saying a word.

"Did I do something wrong?" the doctor asks her.

"Yes."

"Are you going to tell me what I did wrong?"

"No."

"Then how am I supposed to fix it?"

The sorceress glares even harder, which almost seemed impossible, "Well maybe you could be a decent person, and take other's feelings into consideration!"

The doctor sighs and walks over to her, sitting on the edge of the couch, next to the sorceress. The sorceress sat up next to him.

He smiled softly at her, "I'm sorry for waking you up."

"You knew?!" she gasped in surprise.

"I learnt," he corrected, "Ever since I met you, you've been teaching me things that I've missed."

The doctor's words almost brought tears to her eyes. She was happy for him; she was... proud. She laid a hand on the doctor's, smiling at him.

"What do you want to do?"

He opened his mouth, taken aback by her question, "Me? Well... I... I've never really thought about that..."

She grinned, "Well... If you can't think of anything, I may have a plan, for you and me."

She pointed at him, as she said the word 'you'. The doctor thought for a moment, a red blush crawling up his cheeks.

"Wha... I-" He stammered.

The sorceress shook her head at him, "Not that!"

She cleared her throat, "I just thought... There's a set of people we haven't visited in a while..."

Catching on quickly, he nodded his head, "I'm sure they'd love to see you again."

"Of course," she said grandly, "who wouldn't?"

"I can physically see your ego growing bigger," the doctor laughed, as she lightly smacked him on the arm.

"Perhaps an adventure with just the four of us? Amy seems a bit out of it?"

The doctor sighs, "she's been very tired the last couple of days, emotionally, I suppose, but she doesn't understand why."

The second last time lord (Eleventh doctor) - Doctor WhoOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara