Flesh and Stone (Part 3)

Hello, last chapter of flesh and stone, and a very evil creature possessing me to do it's bidding. All I can say is that I am not responsible for whatever happens in the next 10 minutes of your reading. Sorry again, but I truly am getting possessed by an evil gremlin that want's to destroy peoples ships and happiness. Well, I couldn't resist the temptation now could I.

Ah, well. There may be good that comes out of this. All good comes out of evil...... copyright Christmascookie15. Ha ha! That's my saying now..... although I feel like I've heard it from somewhere.... so it may not be mine. Hmmm. Ok anyway enjoy sadness and your heart ripping to shreds only to stitch back up in the filler chapter.

"It's been happening and I haven't even noticed!" The doctor shouts at Octavian as he walks aimlessly.

"Doctor we have to move," Octavian warns him, keeping a close eye on the Angels.

"The cyber king! A giant cyberman walks over all of Victorian London and no-one remembers," he ignores Octavian's pleads.

"We have to move it! The angels could be here any second," Octavian warns again and places a hand on the doctor's shoulder.

"Never mind the angels," the doctor argues, shrugging of the bishop's hand, "There's worse here than angels!"

Just as he says so that lights flicker off and when they turn back on, he spots Octavian's neck in the hold of a stone Angel.

"I beg to differ, sir," Octavian says through the tight hold the Angel has on his neck.

The doctor pulls out his sonic, and buzzes it on the Angel, "Let him go."

"Well, it can't let me go, sir," Octavian reasons, "not while you're looking at it."

"I can't stop looking at it," the doctor tries, "it'll kills you."

"It'll kill me anyway. There's no way out of this. You have to leave me!"

The doctor looks exasperatedly at him, "Remember what I said before. I refuse to lose anybody else. Can you wriggle out?"

"No. it's too tight. There's nothing you can do," Octavian answers.

The doctor rubs his face, thoughtfully. He wasn't going to give up easily.

"Sir, there's nothing you can do," Octavian tells him.

"You're dead if I leave you," the doctor says.

"yes, yes, I'm dead. And before you go..."

The doctor interrupts him, "I'm not going!"

"Listen to me," Octavian instructs, "It's important! You can't trust her."

"Trust who?"

"River Song," Octavian answers to the doctor's surprise, "You think you know her, but you don't. You don't understand who or what she is."

"Then tell me," the doctor says sternly.

"I've told you more than I should. Now, please, you have to go. It's your duty to your friends."

"Just tell me why she was in Stormcage?" The doctor asks.

"She killed two good people, heroes to many."

"Who?" The doctor asks, impatiently.

"You don't want to know sir. You really don't," Octavian warns.

"Who did she kill?" The doctor asks again.

"Sir, the Angels are coming. You have to leave me," Octavian says dismissing the old topic.