Sisters United (Part 3)

A picture of Bee and Marla when they were younger. Still with the flowers, huh. Non-intentional but... it works! Still adorable and cute. You should know which is which but as a reminder.

Bee- Brown haired, older sister, green eyes

Marla- Blonde, younger sister, green eyes

He does the same with his pin and they both walk off into the sparse crowd of the moon kingdom.

They both look each way, trying to find something that would give them a hint to where the Tardis had been taken. The wolf people stood in groups chattering quietly between them. None of them were transformed, but most of them were showing their sharp teeth. Their teeth could be put away at moment's notice, if they did not require them. They really only used them to eat, or to fight, which was rarity. The place was eerily quiet, as if something was wrong.

"Something's wrong," the sorceress states, looking at the people.

He nods at her, to agree when a sudden realisation hit him.

"I know!" he exclaims, almost jumping in the air in excitement.

The sorceress smiles at his enthusiasm, "What?"

"These people. That's what's wrong. They made the moon. They made it so that it would always be a full moon. So that they could always transform. But no one is transformed. Why?" he explains to the sorceress.

"Oh!" she realizes, "They must be afraid of something. Is there a side effect of transforming?"

"Not that I know of. We need to find out what has made them so afraid. So, so afraid to transform."

"Well, let's go see, eh?" The sorceress says, punching his shoulder lightly.

She walks off to a group of wolf people, the doctor following close behind.

"Hey," she says to them, when she reaches the group.

They all turn to stare at her, not all of the look nice. She gulps nervously.

"Hey," she tries again, "My friend here, he um..."

"Forgot," the doctor puts in helpfully, "I forgot something. But I forgot what I forgot. That's not very helpful is it?"

The sorceress smiles awkwardly and continues, "Yeah, forgot. He forgot why we're not supposed to transform..."

The doctor interrupts again, "Oh, that's what I forgot. Yeah, why don't we transform?"

"Yeah, he forgot why we are not supposed to transform and I'm not great at explaining things. I was wondering if you could help?" The sorceress asks kindly.

"I don't remember seeing you guys before?" One of the wolf people, a male with greying hair, says.

The doctor steps in front of the sorceress, "we hide. A lot. Too much, if you ask me. It involves a lot of running. Way too much running..."

The sorceress puts a finger on his lips, stopping him from continuing his rambling.

"Yeah, what he said, just a tad bit simpler. We hide."

"Oh you must be one of those rebel forces. I love those guys. You're always running away from medics," the gray wolf man said.

A small wolf lady interrupted him thoughtfully, "You mean those insane ones, Will?"

"Yeah, those ones..." he said, realising his mistake, "Aren't those rebel forces?"

"Of course they are, Will," the lady said kindly.