Vampires in Venice (Part 1)

This is the necklace that the sorceress got given by the doctor. It's cool right. Also, I am so awesome, I have written two chapters in one day. And now, I am not awesome cause I haven't updated in so long. I know what you are thinking, most people update once a week, but not for me, not updating at least twice is a failure.

Anyway, I hope you enjoyed that song she played on the piano, because it is one of my favorites. Soon, I will have done 25 chapters and that's pretty exciting. Also, I have only gotten to the forth doctor who episode and it's the 23rd chapter. I've been dragging it on a bit.

Ok, let's get on with the vampires.....

The sorceress and the doctor are stuffed together in a giant cake, waiting for the magic word of 'out.' The sorceress grumbles to herself again, purposely elbowing the doctor as she does so.

"Oi," he whispers harshly to her.

She giggles and elbows him again, "Sorry, not much room."

They fall quiet as they feel the vibrations of movement and that welcoming chant of, "Out! Out! Out!"

The poke their heads through the fake paper cake, and the crowd drizzles to silence.

The sorceress catches a few mumbles of, "What's he doing here."

She grins and turns slowly around, checking to see if the doctor and her had burst out of the right cake this time.

"Rory!" She yells, pointing at the shocked brown haired young man.

She examines his shirt, with the picture of him and Amy, making sure she got the right person when he doesn't answer, "You are Rory right?"

"Of course he's Rory," The doctor argues.

She pokes her tongue out at the doctor, and elbows him, "I knew that?"

"Doctor?" Rory manages to get out.

"Yeah, that's the doctor, I'm the sorceress, and Your fiance is not in the best of books with me at the moment," The sorceress quickly introduces.

"What?" Rory questions.

"That reminds me," the doctor begins, "There's a girl outside in a bikini. Could someone let her in, give her a jumper? Lucy, lovely girl...... Diabetic. Now, then. Rory. We need to talk about your fiance."

"Don't say it," The sorceress says.

The doctor ignores her and continues, "She tried to kiss me. Tell you what, though. You're a lucky man - she's a great kisser..... Funny how you can say something in your head and it sounds fine."

"You just made it ten times worse for yourself," The sorceress shakes her head.

He looks at he and his eyes widen, "Not saying that she's the best kisser. Cause you..."

The sorceress quickly slaps a hand over the doctor's mouth, grabs him by the arm, grabs Rory with her other hand, and drags both boys to the waiting TARDIS.

"Oh! The life out there, it dazzles. I mean, it blinds you to the things that are important. I've seen it devour relationships and plans," The doctor exclaims once they've reached the TARDIS.

The TARDIS at that point experience a bit of turbulance, causing a funny sound to be heard from underneath the console. The sorceress shakes her head, walks over to it and grabs a screwdriver, beginning to work on the console. As she tries to fix it, the doctor pops his head out from his position and continues talking to the shocked fiance.