Soft and fluffy

This pic is basically what it looks like. I couldn't find anything that looked exactly like what I had described. You know what. I am really proud of myself. This is the 22nd chapter and I started like a month ago, or something. Yay, that means in a few more months I'll have done about 60 chapters, which will approximately equal one book, and then I can start on the next. I really hope you are enjoying this, because I am. 

Have fun reading this filler chapter.

The doctor and Amelia sit on the bed, while the sorceress leans on the TARDIS tiredly. She closes her eyes as she breathes heavily.

"Well," the doctor randomly says.

The sorceress opens her eyes and snorts. The doctor waves at her and she decides to take her leave into the TARDIS. Opening the doors, she walks inside and shuts them behind her. She leans her back on the door and sighs.

Moments later, the sorceress hears a shout, and she pulls open the doors, ready for action. She hops out into Amelia's room, expecting an alien of sorts, following them, or something remotely frightening, but instead finds Amelia kissing the doctor up against the TARDIS.

She growls, making the two jump apart, confused (In Amelia's case) and relieved (The doctor). The doctor spots the sorceress' dark face, and backs away slowly.

".......Sorceress. I didn't mean for this to happen. One minute we were talking and the next..." he stutters off.

"It didn't look like talking to me," The sorceress growls.

At that moment, her mask of anger breaks, revealing a sad and tormented timelord, who flees into the TARDIS, close to tears. Seeing her this way, broke the male timelord's heart, as he watches her go.

"Amy..." he says slowly.

She looks at him flabbergasted, "Ahh.... Sorry. Now, you have to deal with her."

"I don't mind dealing with her," he replies, "But I think she'll mind dealing with me. And I was actually getting her to trust me."

He glances at Amy one more time, and races into the TARDIS after the sorceress.

In her bedroom, the sorceress slams the door shut with a loud bang. Trying to control her emotions, she sits down on the piano stool, and hovers her fingers over the keys, ready to play. She thinks for a moment about the song, then places her fingers on the right keys and begins. After a few notes, she sings softly to the words.

Avoiding this disaster
Seemed impossible
My heart is beating faster
Fast as it can go'

Cause I'm overthinking every word
That was never said or heard
Happy ever after?
I don't think so

I'm in love with someone who doesn't know I exist
I stare from afar in my hand-broken heart
while I play pretend
I'm in love with someone who doesn't know I exist
And it's you, yes, it's true, you don't even know it,
 I can't ever win

Am I invisible?
Should I let it go?
Would you ever know?
Am I just another crazy laying on the low?

Am I invisible?
Will you ever see what you do to me?
Breaking hearts in the dark so easily
Am I invisible?

Tangled up and tongue-tied
What have I become?
Always got you on my mind
Got me feeling dumb