Chapter 1

After Killing Zeus, Kratos returned to the Loom Chamber to change the Fate of his son and keeping out of reach of the other gods and bringing him in the future to give him the life he always wanted for him.

Kratos: "My son, forgive me for what I'm about to do. But it's the only way to keep you out of their reach. I will leave you here in your new home, and new Family. Farewell my Son, I will always be watching you."

And with his last words, Kratos returned to his time and leaving his son. After crying for hours, the baby has been found by a Man and his Wife. And they decide to raise the child as there own.

17 years Later

Author's POV

M/n: "Y/n Sweetie, wake up break fast is ready"

Y/n: "Ok mom, let me just wash up"

After washing up, he went down to the Kitchen

M/n / F/n: "Good Morning Sweetie / Good Morning Sport"

Y/n: "Good Morning"

F/n: "you still look tired son, what were you doing last night?"

Y/n: "Oh, I just read the book about the Greek Mythology, the God of War just caught my interest"

F/n: "The God of War? Oh, you mean Ares."

Y/n: "No, the new God of War, Kratos. He killed Ares and claimed the title for himself. But then he was betrayed by his fellow Gods, so he killed all of them, and after that no one knows what happen to him."

M/n: "Well, that is very interesting. Now come one eat your break fast or you'll be late on your first day in Kouh Academy."

Y/n:" Alright Mom."

After eating Breakfast, he went to his room to change into his uniform and say good bye to his parents and left.

Y/n: "Alright, i guess this is the Place. Kouh Academy"

As he was walking to the academy, all the girls keep looking at him like a Lion looking at its Prey and the boys keep looking at him like a target in their sniper rifle. While he was walking, he heard some comment of the girls and boys.

Girl1: "OMG!! he is sooooo Handsome..!!"

Girl2: "IKR!! I just hope he is not a Perv"

Girl3: "Yeah, all the boys here are a bunch of Perv. Well except for Kiba his the Prince..!!"

Boy1: "Damn it, another Kiba!"

Boy2: "Great. Now I'll never gonna have a girlfriend!"

As Y/n keep walking, he couldn't help but to sweatdrop from all the comments. As he reaches the building, he went to the Student Council to get his Schedule. He found the SC room and knock.

???: "Come in"

As he walked inside, he saw a girl with a short cut black hair, Violet eyes, wearing a Glasses.