Chapter 27

Author's POV

Y/n went back upstairs to his room. When he open the door, Trihexa is still sleeping on his bed.

Y/n: "Guess I'll take a nap at the Garden."

He carefully close the door to not let the sleeping dragon woke up. He made his way to the back of the mansion and lay down on the garden swing and easily taking his nap.

*Dreamscape*

Y/n is walking around in the dark void trying to find his father.

Y/n: "Father? Where are you? I need to asked you something."

Then the endless dark void where starting to disappear and he noticed that he's now standing on a very high cliff.

Y/n: "Where am I?"

???: "K-Kratos! Help me!"

He look to his left and saw a guy hanging on the cliff. What he noticed the most is that guy has the same tattoo like his Father except his tattoo is glowing a fire.

 What he noticed the most is that guy has the same tattoo like his Father except his tattoo is glowing a fire

???: "Hold on, Brother!"

He look behind him and saw his Father but a little younger and he's got the Blades of Chaos on his back.

Y/n(Shock): "Father?"

He look at his Father and saw him covered in bruises but it's slowly healing. Kratos is running towards his Brother to save him but luckily, he was able to grab him before he falls.

The two Brothers slowly slowly standing up while facing each other. Then Kratos's brother started to talk.

???: "'A Spartan never let's his  back hit the Ground'. Right, Brother?"

Kratos: "I will not lose you again, Deimos."

Y/n(Shock/Thinking): "My Father has a Brother? What happen to him?"

Kratos pulled out a Shield and a Spear with a Spartan mark on it.

Kratos: "Come, Brother. The fight is not over."

Deimos grabs the Spartan Arms and two of them headed up while Y/n follow them behind.

Deimos: "Come Brother, follow me."

The two of them headed towards the other side of the cliff while Y/n is following them. The they reach the other side, Y/n saw a tall man seems to be waiting for the two brothers.

 The they reach the other side, Y/n saw a tall man seems to be waiting for the two brothers