Chapter 13

Shin's Note

Hey Guys I'm back, I ain't dead yet. My uncle just enroll me in military school for a week. I had to sleep at 11 pm and wake up 4 am in the morning. We have to workout everyday with only 2hrs of break. The worst part, we can't use our phone and there's no reception. The commander said we need at least 100 meters away from the camp to make a call, which they didn't give us permission to leave so it's f*cking useless. At least I didn't have to go back to that hell hole... Now back to business

Author's POV

After the party last night, Everyone went home. Issie, his parents and Asia went all back yo their house. Sirzechs, Grayfia and Zeoticus walked around town along with Rias to show them around and help them find a hotel for them to stay in the mean time. Y/n in now walking alone heading to school. Y/n saw a guy with an ash color hair and wearing a V-neck black shirt.

 Y/n saw a guy with an ash color hair and wearing a V-neck black shirt

???: "I'm guessing your the son of the God of War?"

Y/n: "And you must be the White Dragon Emperor?"

Vali: "The names, Vali."

Y/n: "Y/n, the new God of War."

Vali rush towards Y/n to punch him. But Y/n easily caught his fist.

Y/n: "Your just testing me are you?"

Vali: "Yes I am. I just wanna see how you will react."

Kiba and Xenovia appeared beside him and crossing their swords on his neck.

Xenovia: "I believe that will be enough of your test."

Kiba: "I agree with her, were gonna have to stop you even if we have to use force."

Vali: "Do you really believe that you can defeat me? You cannot even scratch Kokabiel, do you even think that you can take me?"

They hesitated and un-summon their swords and walked beside me.

Vali: "Fates can be too cruel, don't you agree Red Dragon Emperor?"

Everyone look behind and see Issei and Asia walking towards them.

Issei: "And who the hell are you?"

Vali: "Call me Vali, your Rival. You need and extreme training with your sacred gear, I bet you can't even access to your Balance Breaker. You need to train him, Rias Gremory."

Rias: "I don't need your advice White Emperor Dragon. And what are you doing here?"

Vali: "Relax, I'm not here to fight. But I am serious when I said that your pawn need to train, he looks like he can't even carry a remote control."

Vali walks away from everyone and Rias was holding Y/n's hand and her hand is sweating. When everyone got in to school, they all went to their own classrooms except for Y/n, Issie, Asia and Xenovia because they have P.E. and went to the gym.