Chapter 14

Author's POV

Y/n is getting ready to invade the phoenix household and kill Lord Phoenix. He told Rias to tell his brother about his plan to not interfere, he also told her not to tell everyone that his the new Red Dragon Emperor for now.

Y/n: "Rias, I'm going now. Do you remember the plan?"

Rias: "Yes, Y/n. Be careful.

Rias summons a magic circle to teleport Y/n to the Underworld near at the Phoenix household. When he arrive, he summon Trihexa to help him.

Y/n's POV

Trihexa: "You summon me, master?~"

Y/n: "Yeah, I'm going to kill that Phoenix bastard inside, I need you to keep the guards out."

Trihexa: "As you wish, master.~"

She transform in to her dragon form and started to rampage all the guards outside. I went to the front door and saw the bastard panicking. I rush towards him and tackle him on the ground.

Lord Phoenix: "What is the meaning of this?!"

Y/n: "It means I'm here to kill you."

I punch him the the face and pick him up in the neck and throw him at the door to the next room. 

Lord Phoenix: "Y-You cannot kill me! I AM IMMORTAL!"

He throw a fire ball at me but I just take it like it was nothing and walking towards him with a death intent. When I reach him, I broke his arm and I Spartan kick him to another door and going to the next room.

Lord Phoenix: "N-No! Stay away from me! You M-Monster!"

He keep throwing fire ball at me but it had no effect or damage as I keep walking towards him.

Y/n: "Why did you give that bracelet to Issei?"

Lord Phoenix: "I don't a reason to tell you, you fraud!"

I grab his face and throw him in to a pillar and breaking it. he was regenerating but weakly and he was coughing blood.

Y/n: "Issei was a good friend, even though I still hate his perverted antic. But you made me kill him, I guess all of you Phoenix are arrogant I don't even know if your still using your head. Maybe that puny flame of yours fried your brains and prevented you all from thinking."

He got up and he charged at me, but I grab him in the neck and lifting him up and I headbutt him in the face letting him go. I grab the back of his head punch his face and slamming him down, he is now kneeling down and I give him a good kick to the face.

 I grab the back of his head punch his face and slamming him down, he is now kneeling down and I give him a good kick to the face

Then I grab his head with my hands and I headbutt him and slamming him on the floor. After that, I smack him on the ground and throw him to another door which lead at the balcony.