Chapter 18

Y/n's POV

Me, Rias, Akeno, Sona, Tsubaki, Xenovia, Kiba, Irina, Saji, Rossweisse and Koneko are in rocky area just outside the Gremory Domain. And in front of us is Loki, still sealed by Ajuka and it's about to brake.

Saji: "I can't believe this, after we just finish training, we all going to fight a god."

Kiba: "Looks like this is what we train about."

Rias: "Don't worry, we can all make it. We just need to distract him until Mjolnir arrives."

Y/n: "Here he comes."

The seal exploded revealing an annoyed Loki and Fenrir."

Loki: "How rude."

Rossweisse: "Loki, attacking the All-father is unforgivable. If you turn yourself, you will be forgiven."

Loki: "And who's gonna forgive me? YOU?! All of you cannot defeat a god!"

Rossweisse: "He's such a spoiled brat."

Loki: "I was expecting a grand opening for Ragnarok. But all of you can be an opening act."

He fired a beam near Fenrir revealing another 2 wolfs with a brown fur.

Rossweisse: "It's Fenrir's child, Hati and Skoll."

Loki fired another beam behind us and revealing a giant snake.

Rossweisse: "It's the Midgard Serpert and it's one the Five Dragon Kings!"

Y/n: "A Dragon King?"

Rossweisse: "Yes, but it's just a clone from the original."

Y/n: "So that clone doesn't have the full power of the original?"

Rossweisse: "No it doesn't"

Saji: "Were surrounded!"

Rias: "We can do this, everyone is counting on us to hold him back!"

Loki: "Let's see how long you can hold me."

He ordered his monster to attack at us.  Rias, Sona, Akeno, and Tsubaki are fight the Serpent. Xenovia, Irina, and Kiba are dealing with Fenrir. Saji, Rossweisse and Koneko are fighting with Hati. And lastly I'm fighting skoll alone.

Y/n: "Let's see who leave the bigger bite you mut. Balance Breaker!"

I enter my Balance Breaker while the Nemean Cestus is still in my hands.

Y/n: "Come little puppy, Let's have a biting contest."

Skoll rush at me while I just wait the right moment until he's close. I uppercut him in the jaws and I grab him in the neck and I spread my wings fly up high while carrying him. I dive bomb very fast and slamming Skoll very hard that his entire bones were broken.

I assume that he's dead. I looked over at Loki and he looked really pissed when I easily killed one of his pup.

Loki: "Y-You bastard, I'll kill you for that!"

There was a big explosion near by and I saw Rias, Sona, Akeno and Tsubaki already defeated the serpent. Then Kiba used his empowered Sword Birth to bind Fenrir with many different kinds of sword. Then Saji used his Sacred Gear to bind and drain Hati's power while Koneko finish him with a single blow.

Y/n: "You were saying?"

Loki got angry and fired his magic in all different directions. Kiba just used his speed to dodge every attack, Koneko's strength able to take all the hits, Akeno and Rias just counter it with there own attack.