Chapter 11

Shin's Message

Hey Guys, sorry for the late update. I got sick for a few days, my mom got over-reacted so she confiscated my phone and my laptop that's why I didn't get to update. At least it was just a flu, now that I feel better it's time to go back to business..... Enjoy!

Author's POV

After the event at the Pool, Y/n and the others went back to the clubhouse and Xenovia was explaining to the others about her baby making issue.

Xenovia: "We were just making babies. What's wrong with that?"

Rias: "Okay First, you cannot get impregnate yet, wait until you graduate. Second, I will give my virginity to Y/n and he will give his to me."

Akeno: "Ara-ara, President is getting bolder and bolder."

Kiba: "I never thought that the President would act like this, hehe."

Koneko: "Onii-chan's...... virginity...."

Asia: "What's a virginity?"

Issei: "Uhh, don't worry about that Asia, it's nothing."

Y/n: "...."

???: "It seems that all of you are having fun here."

Sirzechs appeared by door along with Grayfia. Everyone kneel down except for Y/n,Rias and Xenovia which she walk in-front of him like he knows the guy.

Sirzechs: "You must be Xenovia. I actually couldn't believe when they said that the wielder of Durandal is on my sister's peerage. Please, serve my sister well."

Xenovia: "If the great Devil King request it, then I shall grant it."

Rias: "Why are you here, brother?"

Sirzechs: "You didn't know? It's parents day and I've come to see you work at your studies."

Rias: "Grayfia did you tell him?"

Grayfia: "...."

Sirzechs: "Father will come here too, to see you doing your studies."

Rias: "Shouldn't you be doing your job as a Demon King?"

Sirzechs: "This is also counted as a Demon King's job, I'm also here to inspect your school because we will be having the 3 faction meeting here."

Time Skip

Y/n POV

I was at class and there's block of clay on my desk, we probably going to make something.

Teacher: "Alright class, you can make any kind of figure you want with your clay. You may begin."

Y/n(Thinking): "Anything I want huh?"

I close my eyes and my hands begins to form on the clay.

Teacher: "Very impressive Mr. L/n, now that's what I called ART."

I open my eyes and everyone was amaze with my figure. It was me wearing a spartan armor without the helmet holding the Blade of Olympus over my shoulder.

Girl1: "OMG! Y/n look so badass!!"]

Girl2: "That pose, that arm, and that sword. This is definitely ART!"