Chapter 23

Author's POV

Y/n started to run towards Shalba and created a magic circle on his hand and send a barrage of attack at Y/n but he dodge or parry some of them with his Blades of Chaos. Y/n throw his left blade at Shalba but he dodge it. He grab the blade's chain and spin it around and throwing Y/n out of the castle.

Y/n: "Guess you weren't all talk like that bastard Astaroth huh?"

Shalba: "Of coarse not. Unlike him, I have my own power of being the old Devil King Beelzebub mix with the power of Orphis who is the Dragon God."

Y/n: "I guess you could do to provide some entertainment for me. Come on then."

Shalba: "Don't take me to lightly Boy!"

He rush towards Y/n while preparing a magic circle on his hand. But Y/n used the Flames of Ares and charged it to the blades and impaled the ground when Shalba was near him.

 But Y/n used the Flames of Ares and charged it to the blades and impaled the ground when Shalba was near him

The explosion cause Shalba to fly away and destroyed the remaining castle.

Shalba: "UGH! Bastard!"

He stand up again, gathering his magic in his palm and throwing it to Y/n. The attack destroyed everything in it's path and it hit Y/n in the chest it cause a huge explosion.

When the smoke clears, Y/n was still standing but his Balance Breaker is destroyed as well as his shirt and he has some bruise on his chest.

Shalba: "Hahaha! I told you that you will pay for mocking me, boy!"

Y/n: "Hehe, guess this is what they called 'Lucky Shot' huh? Hey Ddraig."

Ddraig: "Yes Y/n?"

Y/n: "We'll be doing that move."

Ddraig(Shock): "A-Are you sure Y/n? That will leave a stress on your body."

Y/n: "Let's just test drive it."

Ddraig: "Very well Y/n."

Y/n / Ddraig: "I, who am about to awaken,
 Am the Heavenly Dragon who has stolen the principles of domination from God
I laugh at the 'infinite', and I grieve at the 'dream'
I shall become the Red Dragon of Domination And
I shall sink you to the depths of the crimson purgatory!
JUGGERNAUT DRIVE!"

Y/n's Balance Breaker slowly turning into a giant Humanoid Dragon with a skeletal wings. Shalba couldn't do anything but to watch Y/n transform in horror. A few seconds later, Y/n finished transforming while still holding the Blades of Chaos which grow to his size too.

 A few seconds later, Y/n finished transforming while still holding the Blades of Chaos which grow to his size too