Chapter 7

Author's POV

Y/n's Dreamscape

Y/n is training inside his Mindscape with some Greek monsters he created. Unknown to him, Kratos is watching him train with the Blades of Chaos.

Kratos: "Y/n."

He didn't hear him.

Kratos: "Y/n!"

He still didn't hear him. Kratos got irritated and yell....

Kratos: "BOY!!"

Y/n was shocked by the very loud yell. He turn around and he saw his father watching him.

Y/n: "Hello Father."

Kratos: "I see that you are improving your skills. I'll give you this to help you counter any incoming attack.

 I'll give you this to help you counter any incoming attack

Kratos: "This is the Golden Fleece. It can reflect any magical and physical attack and sending it back to the attacker.

Y/n put the Golden Fleece at his right arm and it fits perfectly.

Y/n: "Thank you, Father."

Kratos: "Now, Let us try if you can use it well."

Kratos summons an Olympian Archer to attack Y/n.

The Archer charged it's shot and release it. Y/n deflect the arrow perfectly and throw it back to the Archer with it;s double power.

Y/n: "That was awesome! Father, would you train me again?"

Kratos: "Very well, are you ready BOY?"

Y/n entered in his fighting stance and Kratos did too. They rush at each other and giving a small shock wave on each punch.

Time Skip

After training with Kratos, Y/n was waking up and he bid his farewell to his father. Y/n woke up and he saw Rias was still sleeping beside him naked. He poke her cheeks to wake her up which she did.