Chapter 26

Author's POV

Y/n's been flying with his Pegasus for days to get back to Kouh and he's now at the outskirts of town. His Pegasus started to decent to the ground because of it's exhaustion.

Y/n: "It's alright boy, I'll walk back home."

The Pegasus turned into flames and it disappeared. Y/n started to walk back home with his new Axe but he covered it with a cloth to not disturbed or scare some people. 

Y/n finally arrived home and one of his Maids saw him and open the gates for him.

Maid: "Welcome Home, Master."

Y/n: "Thank you. Where are the others?"

Maid: "The others are preparing breakfast and Lady Rias and the others are still asleep. Would you like me to carry your things?"

Y/n: "No thanks, I got this. Just call me if breakfast is ready."

Maid: "As you wish, Master."

Y/n walk inside his Mansion and saw the other Maids were cleaning and they greeted him.

Maids: "Welcome back, Master."

Y/n: "Thank you."

He went up the stairs and head to his room. When he got inside, he saw Rias sleeping naked with a body pillow of him hugging between her breast. He leaned the Axe down near the nightstand and sits on the couch.

Y/n: *Sigh*"That was one hell of an adventure."

He took off his boots and lay down on the couch to rest for a while. Y/n quickly drifted asleep because of lack of sleep for the past few days.

Time Skip

Kiba walk out of his room wearing a light-blue sweatshirt with a hood, a light-blue sweatpants and a pair of black jogging shoes. He went down the stairs and some Maid greeted him.

Maid: "Good Morning Kiba-sama. Breakfast will be ready soon."

Kiba: "Please save me some breakfast later. I'll just go jog around for a bit."

Maid: "I will Kiba-sama, take care."

Kiba walk out of the Mansion and head out of the gate and started to stretch a for a bit before started to run.

Rossweisse walk down to the kitchen while holding her head in pain and the Maid approach her.

Maid: "Rossweisse-sama, do you still have a headache?"

Rossweisse: "Y-Yes...."

Maid: "Please hold, I'll grab some medicine."

Rossweisse: "T-Thank.. y-you...."

The Maid walk out of the kitchen to go get some medicines. Then Tohru put some food on the table and assist Rossweisse.

Tohru: "Come one Rossweisse-sama, let's get you some breakfast before you take your medicine."

Rossweisse: "T-Thank you... T-Tohru..."

Rossweisse sits on the table and eats her breakfast while the Maid went back to the kitchen with the medicine. She finishes her breakfast and about to drink the medicine until she covered her mouth and run to the bathroom.