Chapter 17

Author's POV

Y/n and the ORC along with the SC are inside the Train going to the Underworld. Sirzech's request them to come so they could all train with there power.

Right now, Y/n is playing cards with Kiba and Saji while Keneko is sitting on his lap eating chocolate. Rias and Sona are playing chess while their Queen is watching them. Xenovia and Asia was just chatting at each other about their lives before they become Devils and Gasper was just playing PS Vita I gave him while sitting inside the box.

Y/n: "Well, that's my 5th win in a row."

Kiba: "Is there at anything that can defeat you?"

Saji: "I bet if we played Tekken 7 you don't stand a chance agains me."

Y/n: "You really became addicted to that game huh?"

Kiba: "Yeah, everytime he comes to the mansion he always want to play that."

Saji: "Hey, it's not like everyone can afford that you know."

Speaker: "The next stop is the Sitri Domain."

Sona: "Looks like this is it for us. We'll see you in a few weeks, Rias."

Rias: "Yes Sona, you too."

She then look over at Y/n.

Sona: "I'll see you in a few weeks, Y/n.~

Y/n: "Yeah, I'll see you soon."

She kissed Y/n passionately shocking the entire SC except Tsubaki who just smile.

Saji: "Sona?! Why did you kissed him!?"

Sona: "Because he's my future husband."

SC members: "NNNNAAAANNNNIIII???!!!

Sona: "I'll explain everything later. We have to go now."

She and the SC went off the train while we just wave them Good-bye.

Speaker: "Next destination, The Gremory Domain."

Y/n: "I wonder how big is the Gremory's Domain.

Kiba: "Just imagine the size of the capital of Japan."

Y/n: "That big huh? I was expecting it's bigger that Japan."

I walked over to Xenovia and Asia to check on them.

Y/n: "Hey guys, how you doing?"

Xenovia: "I'm fine, I'm just kinda sad because I didn't any Gift from you."

Y/n: "O-Oh my bad. I kinda forgot about you cuz I didn't see you when Asia was kidnapped again."

Xenovia: "I guess that was kinda fault. I was at my room asleep the whole day, cuz I never felt a bed like that before."

Y/n: "Yeah you'll get used to it. Your living the life now. And don't worry, I'll come up with something to give you. How bout you Asia? You good?"

Asia: "Yes I'm fine. It's just... I've never been to the Underworld before."

Xenovia: "Yeah me too. I only thought that you can only go if your dead."

Y/n: "Haha, guess your thought were wrong huh?"

Xenovia: "Yeah, I wonder what the Underworld looks like."

Y/n: "It's just the same back at Earth except for the sky color. Excuse me, I'll go ge-"

The Train instantly stop knocking everyone on the ground while Y/n got sandwich with Akeno's chest for some reason.

Akeno: "I don't know what happened, but I kinda like it.~"