Chapter 5

Shin's Note

Sirzechs didn't announce Y/n to the entire Underworld that he's the Son of the God of War just yet. Even the other Devil Lord is clueless as well.

Author's POV

I'ts been 4 days since Y/n agreed on being allies to the Devils, Sirzechs upgraded his house and became a mansion with an olympic size swimming pool and a room full of all his favorite games from console to PC. And he's becoming more close to the ORC member. Well, except for Issei who is still in progress because of what happened 2 days ago.

Flashback

It was lunch time and Issei went over to Y/n's desk.

Issei: "Hey Y/n, wanna hang-out with us? We'll show you a great time."

Y/n: "What kind of great time is that?"

Issei then made a perverted grin on his face.

Issei: "You see, around lunch time the Kendo Club is changing, and I thought..... that..... you..... wanna...."

Issei was cut off when he felt a murderous aura coming from Y/n.

Y/n: "What was that Issei? Are you inviting me to become a member of your little group?"

Issei turned pale and shivering.

Issei: "I just remembered that I uh.... um..."

He looked around to find reason to leave and he spotted Asia.

Issei: "I was going to treat Asia to the cafeteria so BYE!"

He run while dragging Asia out the room. Then he turned to Issei's friends.

Y/n: "Well, are you going to invite me too?"

He said while wearing that sadistic face. Then they turned pale and shiver as well.

Bald Guy: "I just remembered, Issei own lunch money!"

Four eyes: "Me too!"

Then they run out of the room as well.

Flashback End

Right now, Y/n is at the ORC clubroom reading a book about the Greek Pantheon and wanna learn more about them. After finishing the book, everyone came to start their devil business. He was curious on how devil business work, so he ask Rias.