Chapter 21

Y/n's POV

I wan on the living room with Rias and she's making a magic circle to teleport us to the Underworld.

Y/n: "Are you sure you want to come Rias? I'm just gonna talk to your brother."

Rias: "Yes I'm sure."

Y/n: "Alright then."

She created a Magic circle and we teleport the Underworld. When we arrived, we were greeted by Grayfia.

Grayfia: "Welcome back Lord Y/n, Rias-sama."

Rias: "Thank you Grayfia. Is my brother here?"

Grayfia: "Lord Sirzechs is at his office. Please follow me and I will take you to him."

Y/n: "Thank you Grayfia."

We followed Grayfia to Sirzechs office. And when we arrive, his office looked pretty normal for a Devil Lord.

Sirzechs: "Y/n, Rias what can I do for you?"

Y/n: "I need to talk to you about something."

Sirzechs: "What would that be?"

Y/n: "I need you to clear Kuroka's name as a stray."

Grayfia, Sirzechs and Rias were shock when I said Kuroka's name.

Sirzechs: "I sorry but I cannot do that. She killed her Master because of her thirst for power."

Y/n: "No, she only did that to save her sister from her Master."

Rias: "How do you know her?"

Y/n: "I've met her before and she was attack by the Khaos Brigade."

Sirzechs: "The Khaos Brigade?! If what you say is true, I cannot clear her name easily. We need proof."

Y/n: "Then take me to her Master's old home and I'm going to find it."

Sirzechs: "Then Me and Grayfia will come with you."

Rias: "I'll go too."

Y/n: "Then let's go."

We walked outside of the mansion and head to the Garden and Sirzechs created a Magic circle. When we arrived, I saw and abandon looking castle in front of us.

Y/n: "Is this the place?"

Sirzechs: "Yes it is."

We went to the front door and it was sealed very shut. So I summon the Nemean Cestus and destroyed the door in one blow.

Y/n: "So wheres he's Lab?"

Sirzechs: "It's underground, the stairs is just behind that door over there."

I open the door he pointed and went down to the stairs. We we got down, I saw that it was just an ordinary Lab with some dried blood on the wall and floor.

Sirzechs: "This is where we found her Master's body."

Y/n: "Let's start finding some evidence here."

I went to the book shelf to see if I can find something. I pick up some books and try to read something that this guys has done.

Y/n: "Did you guys find anything?"

Rias: "Nothing yet."

Sirzechs: "Nothing here."

Y/n(Thinking): "There has to be something to prove Kuroka's innocence."