Chapter 8

Author's POV

Y/n and Rias was walking to school when Rias said something to him.

Rias: "Y/n, the clubhouse won't be available for today. Because it's going under cleaning until tomorrow morning. If you want, you can come with us at Issei's house. Were going to have the club meeting there.

Y/n: "Yeah, I'm gonna have to pass. Because I don't have a Hazmat suit if I'm going to Issei's house."

Rias: "Okay, I'll see you tonight.~"

Y/n went inside his classroom and sit at his desk.

Asia: "Y/n-san, would you like to Issei's house after school? Were having a meeting there."

Y/n: Sorry Asia, I'm not officially a member of the ORC to attend at the meeting. Maybe next time."

Asia: "Okay sure, next time."

Asia went to her seat and the teacher came unnoticed and started the lesson.

Time Skip

After school, Y/n walked around the park to feel some fresh air and relax for once.

Y/n(Thinking): "I wonder what's happening on there meeting right now?"

He looked at the sky and it was about to rain. On his way home, the rain already started and he was soaked. He then saw Kiba fighting a white-hair guy wearing a priest cloths.

The priest was about to slash Kiba, but Y/n appeared right next to the priest

The priest was about to slash Kiba, but Y/n appeared right next to the priest. He grab the priest face and threw him in the trashcans.

???: "You f*cking bastard!! How dare you do that to my beautiful face!!"

Y/n: "A horse's ass is more beautiful than that sack of shit you called 'face'."

He went to Kiba and help him up.

Y/n: "You okay Kiba?"

Kiba: "Yeah I'm fine, just be careful he has an excalibur."

Y/n: "Excalibur? What's that? Nevermind, tell me later."

They look at the trashcans where Y/n threw him but he was gone.

Y/n: "You better go home Kiba, before that bastard come back."

Kiba: "No, I must destroy all those Excaliburs. The only reason why I fight is to get my revenge."

Y/n was shocked of what Kiba said, he saw determination on his eyes. He saw the eyes of complete Hatred and Betrayed, so he let him be and went home.

Time Skip

Y/n POV