Chapter 29

Author's POV

Azazel has talk to the daughter of the Leader of the Yokai Faction that they will help them find her Mother. She even agree to assist the ORC in a tour around Kyoto.

Azazel: "Well, you kids have fun on the tour."

He said while taking a shot of wine.

Kiba: "Uh Sensei? Isn't it a little to early to drink?"

Rosswiesse: "That's what I'm trying to say to him! And he's not allowed to drink while there are students to take care of!"

Azazel: "Sheesh give me a break, I haven't drank anything since we got here. No wonder your no fun."

She slam her hand on the table almost knocking the bottle off.

Rosswiesse: "I'll show you no fun!"

She snatch the cup on Azazel's hand and drank it. After she finish it, she immediately got a hiccup.

Azazel: "You already got drunk just in one shot?"

Kiba: "U-Um, we'll take our leave now Sensei."

Kiba and the rest of the ORC walk out and saw Kunou, the daughter of the Leader of the Yokai Faction.

Xenovia: "It's that girl again."

Kunou saw and she immediately bow down to them.

Kunou: "I deeply apologize for all of my actions yesterday."

Irina: "W-Wait! T-There's no need to apologize! W-What you did was understandable!"

Asia: "Y-Yeah. Y-Your only worried about your Mother so we understand that. Please you can stop bowing now."

She raised her head and smile at them. Then Aika along with the Perverted Duo walk out and saw Kunou. Aika immediately rubbing her cheeks with Kunou's.

Aika: "Oh my god! Who is this little Cutie?!"

Kunou: "U-Unhand me! You unfriendly little person!"

Aika: "Aw.... She even talk like a little princess.~"

Kiba: "That's because she is a Princess."

Aika immediately let her go and take a step back.

Xenovia: "Where are we going?"

Kunou: "Then follow me everyone, I will take you to the most famous tourist destination in Kyoto."

Everyone followed her and she lead them the Station first. After the got off, they went sightseeing path full of bamboo trees.

After the tour, they stop on a restaurant to grab something to eat.

Asia: "Wow, the boiled Tofu here is so delicious."

Xenovia: "Yeah! I could almost eat all of them!"

Irina: "Me too!"

As all of them eat, Kunou keep staring at Kiba as he eat. She noticed that Kiba's plate was almost empty.

Kunou: "K-Kiba-san, here have some more."

Kiba: "Thank you Konou."

Kunou: "T-Try this sauce along with the Tofu. It's really good."

Kiba: "Well then I'll have some, thank you."

Kunou: "S-Sure no problem."

She blushed as she watch Kiba eat. That didn't go unnoticed to Asia and she just smile and kept it to herself.