Chapter 15

Author's POV

Rias and the others just finish their report for the meeting and Y/n just finish the first 5 missions on his game.

Rias: "Alright everyone, we just need to wait for the meeting tonight. You can all go home if you want in the mean time.

Everyone: "Hai."

The SC except for Sona, Tsubaki and Saji went home and the rest just stay and wait for the meeting.

Y/n: "Hey Rias, I'm gonna go to sleep and talk to my Father. Wake me up if it's already time for the meeting."

Rias: "Sure N/n~ Sweet dreams.~"

She kiss him in the cheeks the others saw this but Sona, Tsubaki, Xenovia and Akeno looked pretty jealous on their relationship.

Y/n: "You guys can do whatever you want here, just don't break anything. I'll see you tonight."

With that he went to his room and drift asleep while the others were exploring the mansion.

Saji's POV

He said that we can do whatever we want. So I'll play with his PS4, it's not like everyday I can play it. I can't even afford it.

Saji: "Hey Kiba, wanna play Tekken 7 again?"

Kiba: "Sure, I hope this time you can beat me."

Saji: "This time it will be different."

Sona's POV

Saji and Kiba were just playing the Video game again like the last time. Me and Tsubaki were just exploring Y/n's mansion and right now where outside just by the pool.

Tsubaki: "This pool is so big, I wonder how deep this is."

Sona: "He even has a Jacuzzi in it."

Tsubaki: "I never seen the back of his mansion yet, can we check it out?"

Sona: "Sure I want to see it to."

Tsubaki and I went at the back of the mansion and we saw a flower pathway.

Tsubaki: "Wow! I never seen this kind of flowers before.

Sona: "Me too. I wonder where this leads."

We follow the walkway and we saw a very beautiful field.