Chapter 12

Shin's Message

Alright guys the voting is now complete. And the winner is YES TO ISSIE'S DEATH.
I will not tell you how he will die so you just be patience on your Rage Mode.

Y/n POV

After the delicious dinner was done, I let everyone do what they wanna do. Zeoticus, Sirzechs, and Issie's Dad want to have a drink, so I lead them to the Wine Room and they were awestruck thinking that they were in paradise.

 Zeoticus, Sirzechs, and Issie's Dad want to have a drink, so I lead them to the Wine Room and they were awestruck thinking that they were in paradise

Y/n: "You can pick any wine you guys want."

They went inside and choose some of their favorite wine. I went back to the Living room and they were watching Netflix on my 72 inch flat screen. Saji and Kiba were Tekken 7 on my PS4 on the other side while Rias, Sona, Akeno and Tsubaki were just chatting at each other.

Sirzechs: "Do you have any other table for us to drink Y/n?"

Y/n: "Follow me."

I lead them to the bar room, when I open the door they all look awestruck again and felt paradise one more time.

Y/n: "You guys can drink here. You can play the pool table if you want.

All 3 of them: "Hell yeah!"

Everyone except for Kiba, Saji, Koneko and Asia followed us in the Bar room and they all look awestruck too.

Sona: "Wow, this room is amazing."

Tsubaki: "I'll say, there's even some books in here."

Issie's Mom: "Oh my, this place is so fancy."

Issei: "This place is so cool!"

Akeno: "This house has so many secret rooms. Y/n-kun, do you have a room for 'FUN'~?"

Issei: "Seriously?! You have that kind of room?!"

Y/n: "Maybe I do, maybe I don't. And why would I tell it you if I have that kind of room?"