Chapter 10

Author's POV

The next day after the incident of the Fallen Angels. Y/n and Rias is walking to the school with Rias clinging on his arm. As they reach the school gate, some student see them walking together admiring them while some just giving a Jealous face and a Death glare.

Rias: "I'll see you at lunch, Y/n.~"

Y/n: "Yeah, I'll see you too."

As Y/n walking to his classroom, Rias kisses Y/n's cheek earning a loud shriek from the witnesses. Rias winks at Y/n before going to her class, while Y/n just stare at her, holding his cheek while blushing a little. When he enter his classroom, 2 fist collide to his face but he didn't faze because it didn't hurt him at all and he saw it was the 2 perverted friends of Issei holding their fist in pain.

Y/n: "What was that for?"

Four-Eyes: "You Asshole! We saw what happen outside!"

Bald-Guy: "Yeah! We saw Rias-senpai kiss you! What's your relationship with her?!"

Y/n: "Nothing, she just lives with me."

The whole room become dead silent for 5 seconds.

Everyone: NANIIII???!!?!?!

Four-Eyes: "She lives with you?!?! How?!"

Bald-Guy: "This can't be happening! This must be a nightmare!! It's definitely a nightmare!!"

Some girls have a tears in their eyes, while some where blushing like mad. And some boy fell on their knees giving a death glare at Y/n. Just then the bell ring and the Teacher came in instant.

Time Skip

Y/n POV

It was lunch time and I was sitting on the couch at the clubhouse while everyone just doing their own business. Then Xenovia came in and she was wearing the School Uniform.

Issei: "Wait, Xenovia? What are you doing here?"

Xenovia: "I'm a new member here, and a new knight of the Gremory."

Issei: "New knight? That means..."

Xenovia reveal her devil wings suprising Issei and Asia.

Xenovia: "I was exiled by the church by knowing the death of God, so I beg Rias to take me in."

Issei: "you begged her?"

Rias: "Yes she did. It's nice to have the wielder of Durandal to be our new knight."

Xenovia: "Also, Asia Argento. I owe an apology for saying something cruel to you before, you can hit me if you wish."

Asia: It's alright Xenovia, I accept you apology. I'm happy with my new life as a devil now, because I have new friends to meet."

Xenovia: Thank you very much Asia. I would like to spar with your Holy-Devil sword, Kiba."

Kiba: "I would like to with your Durandal as well."

Lunch time almost over so I leave the clubhouse and go back to class. I sat on my desk while Issei and his friends talk something perverted, I close my eyes and wait for the bell, then Aika came in front of me.

Aika: "Hey Y/n, wanna go karaoke with us after school?"

Y/n: "Why?"

Aika(Blushing): "umm... uh... So 'I'... I mean 'WE' get to know you better a-a-and I also want to be your girlfri- I mean FRIEND!"