Special OVA 1

Author's POV

Everyone in the ORC and SC are preparing for their summer trip.

Rias: "Is everyone here?"

Sona: "Where's Y/n? I thought he was with you?"

Rias: "He should be here, he said that he'll catch up."

Y/n: "Sorry I'm late, I just made some last preparation for the trip."

Rias: "Alright now that everyone's here, let's go. Akeno."

Akeno made a magic circle for the ORC and Tsubaki made a magic circle for the SC. Once they arrived, all of them were amazed by the view.

Y/n: "Welcome to L/n Private Paradise."

Asia: "Wow, this place really is a paradise

Asia: "Wow, this place really is a paradise."

Xenovia: "Yeah, good thing i brought my swimsuit."

Saji: "Wait, you own this beach?!"

Y/n: "It's actually the whole Island."

Everyone except Rias and Sona where shocked.

Everyone: "The whole Island?!"

Y/n: "Yeah, Sirzechs just gave it to me. Anyway, you guys can change inside the house so you can all swim. There's plenty of rooms inside so you pick a room you like."

Everyone rush inside the house to drop their bags change to their swimsuits.

Y/n's POV

I was the first to arrive at the beach cuz I only change to my swimming trunks.

While waiting for everyone to come out, I did a little stretching so I wouldn't get any cramps later

Rias: "Sorry we're late N/n."

Y/n: "It's alright, I know you girls can be-"

I couldn't finish my sentence because their swimsuit making me blush like hell.