Chapter 4

Author's POV

It's was 6 am in the morning, Y/n's alarm was beeping and trying to press the snooze button. But he grab something very soft and round, he squeeze it then heard a soft moan.

Y/n: "What the hell?"

He remove his blanket with his other hand and saw........

Y/n stared for 5 seconds before coming back to reality and being shocked

Y/n stared for 5 seconds before coming back to reality and being shocked. He jumped off his bed then summon his blades resulting for Rias to wake up and quickly sit up on the bed.

Y/n: "Not that I don't mind the view, but what are you doing here Rias?" He said her name with a glare.

Rias: "I'm glad you like what you see. And I'm sorry for you lost, I'm here to comfort you. Also can you come to the clubhouse after school?"

Y/n: "Why?"

Rias: "Well.... My brother wants to talk to you. He's one of the Devil Lord in the Underworld."

Flashback Start

Rias POV

After everyone left to make Contract, I called my brother and talked about Y/n.

Sirzechs: "Hello Rias, what can I do for you?"

Rias: "Brother, can you come here to the clubhouse? I need to tell you something."

Sirzechs: "Sounds pretty important. I'm on my way."

Then a Magic Symbol form in the floor and my brother appear.

Sirzechs: "Hello my dear sister, what would you like to talk about."

Rias: "Brother, do you know Kratos?"

Sirzechs: "Why yes of course, everyone know who he was. He's the God of War. Why do you ask?"

Rias: "Because I've met his son."

I see my brother's face with a wide eyes and his jaw was like about to break apart.

Sirzechs: R-R-R-Rias a-a-a-are y-y-y-you s-s-s-sure a-a-about t-t-t-that?"

I never seen my brother scared and stutter before.

Rias: "Yes brother, I'm sure about that. My peerage, Sona and her Peerage meet him earlier here."