Chapter 25

Author's POV

Y/n has been flying for 3 days with his Pegasus, heading North towards the mysterious voice calling him. All of the sudden a Blizzard came out of nowhere, knocking Y/n off of Pegasus. Y/n landed on a pile of snow but the Blizzard quickly covered him with snow, so he just waited on that spot until the Blizzard passes by.

The Blizzard already stopped and Y/n crawled out of the snow and look around his surrounding.

Y/n: "Where the hell am I?"

He saw a giant gate made of stone in-front of him with a symbol on the center.

Y/n: "What is this place?"

He started to walk towards the gate and observe it up-close. He tried to open the gate but it didn't even bulge.

Y/n: "There must be another way in."

He look around the gate to find another way in. He saw a hole on the side of the gate and he crawled in. When he got through, he saw a giant abandoned Temple and some scattered weapons on the open area. He pick up one of the weapons and observed it.

Y/n: "These weapons have been here for centuries."

???: "I knew you'd come."

He dropped the weapon and quickly turned around and saw a blue flame shaped of a girl.

Y/n: "Who are you?

Pandora: "My name is Pandora. And I know who you are. You are the Son of Kratos."

Y/n: What do you want with me?"

Pandora: "I want you to free me."

Y/n: "Free you?"

Pandora: "Yes, free me from the bond of this world."

Y/n: "What do you mean? And how did you get here?"

Pandora: "Your Father saved me from the captive of Zeus long ago. He needed me to unlock Pandora's Box to gain the power to kill Zeus. So I sacrifice myself to distinguish the Flame of Olympus for him to open the Box. Sadly it was empty and Zeus filled his mind with failure of his past so I came back to his mind, cleansing it and filled it with hope."