Chapter 9

Shin's message

Hey guys, i'm back.
sorry for the late update cuz of my friend's situation. We bought him a new monitor to his computer as an advance b-day gift for him. And he told us that he quit playing LoL, we felt relief because he's a noob and can be a hot-headed at every game. Oh, and some of my friends read this story. They suggest that I should add some more GIFs and do a 4th wall breaking and let Y/n become more fun instead of being serious like Kratos. They also want more on the harem and lemon along the way. I'll try my best to do that, enjoy the next chapter. :)

Author's POV

Y/n was inside his mindscape training with Kratos in a fist fight. As they block each other's attack, they creating a small shockwave and crater beneath them.

Kratos: "I see that you have improve, Boy."

Y/n: "Thank you father, shall we end this?"

Kratos: "Very well, prepare yourself Boy!"

Kratos charged at Y/n and he did the same. When their fist collide to each other, it made a huge explosion destroying anything in its path. After the explosion, both Father and Son was laying on the ground.

Kratos: "Well done Boy, I am very impress by your improvement. Allow me to give you this."

Kratos sprouts his wings on this back, then it glow and disappear. After that, Y/n felt something on his back and he has the same wings as Kratos.

Kratos: "This is the Wings of Icarus, I got this from Icarus himselft and used it to escape the Underworld

Kratos: "This is the Wings of Icarus, I got this from Icarus himselft and used it to escape the Underworld."

Y/n: "Wow, this is kinda awesome. But how did you get this from him?"

Kratos: "I just brutally rip it off his back and attach it to mine."

Y/n: