Chapter 20

Y/n's POV

I woke up in the morning and saw Rias happily cuddling me while were both naked after last night's fun.

I slowly remove Rias' arms around me and headed to the shower. After a quick shower, I put on my uniform and I saw Rias just woke up and sitting on the bed.

Rias: "Good morning N/n.~ Your pretty early."

Y/n: "I just wanna test drive the new car I brought. And I need to talk to Sona. I'll see you at school, Later."

I went down to the kitchen to get some breakfast and I saw Asia and Xenovia just sitting on the table still half asleep.

Y/n: "Morning you two."

Xenovia: "Good morning too."

Asia: "Good morning Y/n-san, why are you so early? Class doesn't start in 1 more hour."

Y/n: "I just wanna talk to Sona first."

We all ate our breakfast and everyone else went down to join us. After breakfast, I went to the garage and entered my new car.

 After breakfast, I went to the garage and entered my new car

I rev up the engine and drive all the way to school. When I arrived, I could see all of the students and some teachers were looking at my car. Before I park the car, I could hear some the students talking.

Boy1: "Woah! That car looks awesome!"

Boy2 : "I wonder who's the owner of that."

Girl1: "I bet he's a new Student! I wish he's not a pervert."

Girl2: "He must be a superstar to get that car!"

I just chuckled about their comment. I grab my bag, turn off the engine, open the door and walked out. When all the girls see's me they all shriek to the top of their lungs.

All Girls: "KYAA!! IT'S THE GOD OF KOUH! Y/N-SAMA!!"

I just sweatdrop that all the girls just gave me that title. I went inside the Main building and headed to the Student Council and knock at the door.

Sona: "Come in."

Y/n: "Hey Sona."

Sona: "Hello Y/n, what brings you here today?"

Y/n: "I just wanna ask you if you wanna go on a date with me after school."

She just stared me for 5 seconds and then she blushed instantly.