Chapter 24

Y/n's POV

It's been 2 days since the war with the Khaos Brigade and I helped Kuroka with her heat. And now, Koneko is on the same situation as her but I can't help but to worry about her.If I denied her request, she'll go crazy on her heat and will find someone else who will do her. But then again, Kuroka said she can do something about it. I just hope she can.

Right now, I'm just laying down on my bed while the other's were just doing their own thing on their room or just outside. Then someone knock on my door.

Y/n: "It's unlock, you can come in."

The door open and Koneko walked in.

Y/n: "Koneko? Do you need something?"

She didn't answer, she just closed the door and lock it.

Y/n: Uh Koneko, why did you lock the door?"

She slowly walked towards me with her eyes were covering by her hair. She then started to un-button her shirt making me shock.

Y/n: "Koneko wait! Stop! What are you doing?!"

Koneko(Blushing): "Onii-chan please, do me like you did with Onee-chan."

Y/n: "I thought that your sister help you with your heat?"

Koneko: "Onee-chan did help me, watch."

Koneko brought out her cat ears and tail and a bright light were starting to shine on her. When the light died down, I saw a very matured Koneko.

 When the light died down, I saw a very matured Koneko

Y/n: "Um, Koneko? Is that you?"

Koneko: "Hai, it's me Onii-chan."

Y/n: "W-W-What just happen?!"

Koneko: "Onee-chan helped me into this form so I can satisfied you, Onii-chan.~"

LEMON WARNING!!

Koneko tackled me in the bed and quickly smashed her lips into mine while she start massaging my manhood with her hand. After a few seconds of making out, we stop for lacking of air and a string of saliva was connecting our tongue.

Koneko: "I'll make you feel better, Onii-chan."

She un-button my pants and boxers revealing my not fully erect manhood on her face.

Koneko: "I know what to do, Onii-chan."

She begins to stroke my manhood and started to lick the head to wake it up. After a few seconds, she manage to make my manhood fully erect and she has a shock face to see on how big it is.