Chapter 28

Y/n's POV

I've been exploring on what remains on Mount Olympus. The place is completely ruined, and lost souls are just wondering around.

I explore the Temple of Ares and it was still there and everything is still in great condition after a thousands of years.

I saw the statue of the very first God of War. Ares.

I head to the Temple to see what's inside. When I was at the door, I couldn't open it because it's been closed for a long time. So I have to kick it open and the door went flying.

When I got inside, I saw the place was a complete mess like something exploded here. I saw around but something caught my eye.

In the throne room, a large hammer with a head of a dog on the first side and a spikes on the other is laying on the ground.

I walk towards it and grab it with my hands. While I was holding it, the hammer is started to glow like it's overheating and steam was coming out of it. After a few seconds, it stop glowing.

Then some monster where coming out of nowhere blocking the exit.

Y/n: "Time to get these baby a test run."

I slam the spike side of the hammer down towards them and a bunch of spikes coming out of the ground and impaling them.

Then I used the Dog head of the hammer and it spits like a flamethrower. When all the monsters got hit, they were all incinerated nothing left from them but ashes.

Y/n: "I think it's time to go home."

I walk out of the temple and summon Pegasus and fly all the way back to Kouh.

Time Skip

Rias's POV

It's been a month since Y/n left to find Olympus, I really wish he be back soon.