Chapter 30

Author's POV

Y/n and the others are at the Kyoto station waiting for the train to arrive while Yasaka and Kunou along with Serafall are with them saying there goodbyes.

Kiba: "We'll be going now. Thank you for taking care of us."

He, Saji, Asia, Xenovia and Irina bow down to them.

Azazel: "Thanks for letting us stay here Lady Yasaka."

Rossweisse: "Thank you for your hospitality."

Yasaka: "It's no problem. I wanted to thank you as well."

Kunou: "Will you come back and visit here Kiba?"

Kiba: "Yes I'll come by and visit."

Yasaka: "And thank you for saving for saving me Y/n, especially last night.~"

Y/n: "No problem Yasaka. Just be careful next time. We don't know if they'll strike again."

Then they heard the train arrived.

Y/n: "Looks like our ride is hear."

Yasaka grab Y/n's collar and smash there lips together. This made Asia, Xenovia, Irina, Saji and Kunou shock while Kiba and Serafall just chuckled and Azazel smirks.

Yasaka: "Consider it as my farewell gift.~"

Y/n: "Then I gladly accepts."

Everyone climb aboard on the train while Yasaka, Kunou and Serafall wave them goodbye.

Kunou: "Is this mean that Y/n's going to be my new Dad?"

Yasaka: *Giggle*"If he accepts it dear. And I see the way you look at Kiba.~"

It made her blushed a little while denying it.

Kunou(Blushed): "N-N-N-No i-it's not what it looks like! I-I-It's not like I-I r-really like h-him or anything!"

Yasaka: *Giggle*"Don't worry Kunou, he seems to be a nice guy."

Serafall: "Kiba really is a nice guy Lady Yasaka. I'm pretty sure that he will take care of Kunou-chan."

Time Skip

After everyone reaches the Kouh Station, Azazel just teleport back to his apartment while Y/n and the others walk back home.

Y/n: "I hope you guys didn't destroy the mansion while I'm gone."

Kiba: "The President and Trihexa would be very mad if that happens."

Asia: "They really miss you a lot."

Xenovia: "Where you've been for months?"

Y/n: "I was in Olympus."

Irina: "I wonder what would the Rias and the others react if they saw you."

Kiba: "I sure that they'll be running towards him and hugging him tightly that would make his face blue."

Rossweisse: "There's only one way to find out."

They finally reach at the mansion and some maids open the gate and welcome them back.

Maid: "Welcome back master."

They open the doors for them and they went inside. Trihexa, Kuroka and Koneko walk out of there room and went to the living room to welcome Kiba and the others back. But when they got there, they were surprise and happy to see Y/n.