Chapter 22

Y/n's POV

I was at the living room playing some games on the PS4 while Rias and the others are back at the clubhouse because Azazel needs to talk to them about their upcoming Rating Games.

While I'm playing, I suddenly felt a surge of power somewhere and it's calling me. I pause my game, went outside to find it. I spread my wings and fly towards the power calling me. I've been flying for more than 30 mins. and I can see where that power is calling me, and it's on top of Mt. Fuji.

Y/n: "Now where's that power keep calling me?

???: "It's finally nice to meet you in person. God of War."

I turned around and saw A small girl sitting on a boulder. She has a black hair, a bore look, wearing a Gothic Lolita outfit and there's a tape covering her nipples.

 She has a black hair, a bore look, wearing a Gothic Lolita outfit and there's a tape covering her nipples

Y/n: "So your the one who called me? Who are you and what do you want?"

Oprhis: "My name is Orphis, the Infinite Dragon God. And I want you to be my mate."

Y/n: "Sorry, I'm not into little girls. And besides, I already have mates of my own.

I was about to fly home but she with a dark ball of energy, I quickly summon the Golden Fleece and send it back to her. She quickly made another attack to counter it.

Orphis: "That wasn't a question."

Y/n: "And what do you think that you will make me your mate?"

Orphis: "Because I'll have to use force if I have too."

I stared at her in a deadpan face for 5 seconds then burst into laughter.

Orphis(Piss): "Hey! Why are you laughing?!"

Y/n: "HAHAHAH..... Like you can make me yours."

Orphis(Piss): "Fine! Don't tell me I didn't warn you!"

She send a barrage of dark energy towards me so I summon the Blades of Chaos and parried each of her attack. She then rush towards me and punch me in the face, sending me a few meters away.