Chapter 19

Y/n's POV

I'm waiting for Akeno at the stairs down the shrine.

Y/n: "I wonder what Akeno's up to...."

Akeno: "Hey Y/n, sorry for the wait."

I turn around and saw Akeno in a Red dress with white short sleeves with a heart necklace and her hair's not tied with her ribbon.

Y/n: "Hey Akeno, you looked beautiful."

Akeno(Blush): "Why thank you, and you look Handsome as well."

Y/n: "Thanks. So, shall we go?"

Akeno:*Giggled* "Of coarse."

We went to the movies, Arcade, and something to eat all the entire day. It was getting dark and were walking on the side road then I spotted Rias, Koneko, Sona, Asia and Gasper in disguise hiding the Telephone pole.

Y/n: "Looks like we got company."

Akeno: "Then let's run for it."

We both run to any directions until we lost them.

Y/n: "Looks like we lost them."

Akeno: "It seems so."

I then notice that we were in the streets that full of love hotels.

Y/n: "I think we made a wrong turn. Let's get back."

I turn around and ready to leave but Akeno pulled the my sleeves, stopping me.

Akeno: "I don't mind if we enter inside.~"

???: "Well ,well, well, I never thought that I would see you in this part of town."

We looked behind us and saw Odin, wearing a casual cloths.

Y/n: "Hey old man, never thought that I would see you here as well. So your not mad of what I did to Loki?"

Odin: "No, I already understand that he's fate is seal when he fought you."

Rossweisse: "There you are Lord Odin, I knew that I would find you here."

Y/n: "Hello again Rossweisse. It's good to see you again."

I greeted Rossweisse with a smile and she blushed immediately.

Rossweisse(Blushing): "O-Oh I-It's good to see you again L-Lord Y/n."

???: "You shouldn't wonder around here Lord Odin, It's my job as your guide you."

I looked at the source of the voice and saw a guy with a beard and his eyes closed.