Chapter 2

Y/n POV

After School was over, I was going home to finish reading the book about the Greek Mythology. On my way to the door, I walked inside but it's too quiet.

Y/n: "Mom? Dad? Are you guys here?"

But there was no answer. As I keep walking, i feel something wet and saw a trail of blood I was terrified when I saw it so I just followed it. At the end of the trail, I found my parents bodies covered in blood.

Y/n: "MOM!!! DAD!!!"

I just stood their and can't move because of my fear. Then I saw a man in a coat and a fedora hat stood near my parents bodies.

 Then I saw a man in a coat and a fedora hat stood near my parents bodies

Y/n: "You!! Who are you?!"

The man didn't talk, he was holding a spear made of light and threw it at me and hit me in the stomach. I fell on the ground and holding my stomach to keep the pressure on.

Y/n: "You bastard! Who are you?! Why are you doing this?!"

Dohnaseek: "Since you are going to die, I might as well tell you. My name is Dohnaseek, and you must die because your power it will interrupt my master's plan.

As my vision starting to blur, and my body is getting weak I saw my self in a Blank Space and I was wearing a white shirt and white pants.

Y/n: "I guess I'm dead."

???: "No, you are not."

I heard someone talk behind me I turn around and saw him"

Y/n: "Kratos? The God of War?"

Kratos: "Indeed I am Y/n."

Y/n: "Wait, how did you know my name?"

Kratos: "That is because I am your father, Y/n."

Y/n: "My Father?! No wait, that can't be. I thought the Greek Mythology was just a myth. And how are you my Father?"

Kratos: "What ever you read in the book about the Greek it is all real. I killed all the Gods that betrayed me, all that happen thousand years ago.