Chapter 26

You both arrived at Hank's place. Connor got a moment to pet Sumo before you all headed out together. Hank drove you all to Kamski's place. You had to admit, you were a little impatient to get there. You were eager to find out what he knew if he knew anything.

Hank got a call as soon as you got there though. He got out to take the call. You began to follow him. You looked back at Connor. You glanced at Hank. It seemed serious.

"Stay here." You told him before shutting the door. You walked over and waited expectantly. Hank was talking to one of the officers that had been there last night. You were standing there in the lightly falling snow next to him. Soon enough, Connor came over and Hank hung up as he did.

"Is everything ok, Lieutenant?" Connor asked.

"Yeah, what happened?" You asked.

"Chris was on patrol last night. He was attacked by a bunch of deviants. Said he was saved by Markus himself." Your gaze hardened. Wait...Markus...spared him? You thought hard about that. 

"Is Chris ok?" Connor asked.

"Yeah. He's in shock, but...he's alive." Hank replied. You glanced over at Connor. Markus spared Chris, but...what would Connor do to accomplish his own mission? It's clear Markus is willing to do some crazy shit. Connor...how far would you go for this? You turned your attention back to the present as you all began to walk up to Kamski's door.

"I have a bad feeling, Lieutenant. We shouldn't have come here." Connor said.

"Bad feeling, huh? Should get your program checked. Might be a glitch." Hank said. You couldn't help thinking the same thing. Still, you said nothing.

Hank rang the doorbell. A female android answered the door. She had blond hair and blue eyes. She was a rather pretty model. "Hi, I'm Lieutenant Hank Anderson, Detroit Police Department. These are my partners Lieutenant (Y/n) (L/n) and Connor." You nodded a greeting to her and Connor nodded to her as well. "We're here to see Mr. Elijah Kamski."

"Please, come in." She said with a smile. You all walked in together. "I'll let Elijah know you're here. But please make yourselves comfortable." Hank sat down and you looked around with Connor.

"Nice girl." Hank said.

"She's nice for an android." You agreed.

"Yes. She is." Connor said.

"Nice place. Guess androids haven't been a bad thing for everybody. So, you're about to meet your maker, Connor. How does it feel?" Hank asked.

"Kamski is one of the great geniuses of the 21st century. It'll be interesting to meet him in person." Connor said as he looked around.

"What about you (Y/n)?" You thought about it.

"Haven't met the guy, so I can't say. Let's just see what he has to offer." You replied. Hank nodded and soon enough the android girl came back.

"Elijah will see you now." She said. You all walked in and you saw him swimming in a big pool. You had to admit, he had a nice place. Pleasures of being rich. 

"Mr. Kamski?" Hank questioned.

"Just a moment please." He said. He swam over to the ladder. He climbed out and the android handed him a robe. She put it on for him and he turned to face you all.

"I'm Lieutenant Anderson. This is Lieutenant (Y/n) (L/n) and Connor." Hank said. Connor nodded to him and you gave him a wave before returning to your crossed arm stance. "Sir, we're investigating deviants. I know you left Cyberlife years ago, but we were hoping you'd be able to tell us something we don't know." Hank said. He thought about it.