Chapter 162

(Wait to play video.)

"Mph..." The light shining into the bedroom was bright. It was the first truly decent day all week. Most of it had been constant rain and thunderstorms. You groaned again, shifting so that way you were laying on your back. You stretched out lazily, your arms sprawled across the pillows. 

You sighed heavily, thinking it was just another lonely morning. Then, you heard something coming from the bathroom. Is the shower running? You wondered, knowing that sound. It was then you remembered the night before. Your heart skipped a beat. You looked over and saw that the bed was, in fact, clearly disturbed on his side. You smiled, the sour thoughts from before disappearing.

You swung your legs out over the side of the bed as you tossed the sheets back. You got up and hurried toward the bathroom. You peeked inside and you blushed as you saw him in the shower. His eyes were closed because of the water, so he hadn't noticed you yet. You carefully and quietly stepped out of your PJ's.

Once you had everything off, you carefully slipped into the shower. You wrapped your arms around him as the water now rained down on you as well. He tensed for a moment, but you felt him relax as you peppered light kisses against the back of his shoulder.

"I was trying not to wake you up." You chuckled.

"Even after all this time, I'm still not used to an empty bed, Con." You felt his fingers intertwine with yours as he held your hands in place. 

"Me either." He admitted. You let go as he turned around. You blushed harder as he pulled you against him. You looked up at him. His eyes held so much love and you couldn't help staring back at him. God, that smile. You'd missed it so much. You couldn't help thinking he looked hot like this, his hair all messy and sticking to his skin which was glistening thanks to the water. It only made your heart race faster.

You saw Connor's smile begin to fade as his eyes glanced down at your lips. You knew what he was thinking. You were thinking the same thing. He began to lean in. His hesitance showed you that he still wasn't sure what was okay and what wasn't. The night before, neither of you had cared. Now...things were different. There was still a lot that needed to be said, but neither of you really knew how to say it.

You pushed it aside, not wanting that to ruin the moment. You leaned in the rest of the way and kissed him. He was a bit startled by this.

"Mhp!" You kissed him gently, but you poured your heart into it, showing him that it was okay. "M-mm...mph~" He melted into it, holding you tighter. Your hands went up to play with the ends of his hair. His hands moved to massage the valley on your back. You felt your heart swell. The feeling was addicting with him. You could tell that he felt the same way with you which only made it one hundred times better.

He took a step forward, getting closer to you. You soon felt your upper back touch the cold tile of the shower wall as he pushed you against it. He wasn't being rough, but he was definitely taking a bit more control, not that you minded.

You felt the tip of his tongue brush against yours. You both stiffened for a moment. He hesitated before doing it again. You knew what he was asking. You did it back and he relaxed. The kiss escalated and you couldn't stop a small moan from coming out. 

You both stayed that way for a few moments longer. You felt his hands grip your waist. You felt your body heat up. You didn't want to let him in completely yet. It seemed he didn't even realize he'd done that one. You placed a hand against his chest, keeping him from getting closer. He seemed to understand and he slowly pulled away from the kiss. His eyes met yours. You looked at him for a moment before looking away. He looked away as well and stepped away from you.