Chapter 185

Third Person POV

"Uff! You're getting big now!" Gavin laughed as he held his daughter with his husband beside him. The entire family was over for Raven's first birthday. Collin and Gavin had gotten married a month earlier. It was out now and everyone was supportive of the two. It almost made Gavin uncomfortable. Because of that, everyone had agreed to still treat the two how they normally would. Gavin liked it better that way. Satin and Cheezy also had kittens now and the house was nowhere near quiet. Still, Collin and Gavin had adjusted to the change and both of them liked having a family. 

"Come on, Gavin, get her in the chair so we can sing!" Star giggled. As Gavin set his daughter down, he looked around at his family and smiled. He still acted the same as normal most of the time, but he was much more comfortable with the rest of his family and much more willing to show it.

"If that kid does what Cole did on his first birthday, I'm not cleaning it up." 

"What do you mean, Hank?" Connor asked. The older man sighed, shaking his head with a smile as he remembered.

"On Cole's first birthday, he smashed his face into the cake and it was a mess." Everyone laughed at the story and Marin brought the cake over. Gavin looked around.

"Hey, where's (Y/n)?" He asked.

"Oh, she told me that she'd been a little sick lately. She's just in the bathroom. She'll be out in a minute." Star replied. 

"Should we sing without her?" Marin asked.

"She said it was fine," Star replied. They all smiled as they sang to the little girl. She giggled happily, reaching out for all of them with a huge smile. Marin gave her some cake afterward and she instantly grabbed some, smearing it on her face as she ate it. They all laughed and Marin gave cake slices to everyone else as well. Gavin saw a cat on the counter out of the corner of his eye.

"Pumpkin! The frosting isn't for you!" The little cat squeaked and slipped off of the counter, taking a plastic cup filled with water with him. He drenched himself and shrieked before trying to run. Collin caught him as he bolted and sighed. He carried him with a smile over to a dry part of the counter and grabbed a dishtowel to clean him up. Adriana giggled and helped clean up the water.

 Adriana giggled and helped clean up the water